Mario Kart Wii Hackers

spydaaaaaa

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2011
Russia
how do mkwii hackers NOT get banned? honestly, they do it like it's nothing, and they never get banned. i used to hack (for fun) and i got banned within a week. wtf is up with that?

Moved to Mario Kart Wii forum.

Way I see it, it depends on a few things. Certain hacks work in different ways; you might of used a hack or two that's easily tracked by Ninty. And if they pay attention to peoples' cries about hackers, they might investigate the in-game names of those who hack if players who encountered 'em remember their name.

The reason why I say this is that out of curiosity, I did some item hacking on MKW for a single race just to sate said curiosity 'bout hacking. Never got banned or anything. I've helped experiment on some Brawl hackery in regards to wi-fi, too; few of them had any merit, and the ones that did have results definitely never got me banned.

Curious, does an error mesage appear saying you got banned?

Epsil0n isn't a hacker, I think he was just curious. :p

I've heard Nintendo sends you a message to notify you've been found modifying their servers or somethin' related to that, and have been banned from online features in said game/all online games.

oh, well Nintendo never sent me a message, that's for sure. I just kept getting the error code everytime I tried to go online, I can't quite remember the error code though, unless someone says it.

Haha yup. I was just wondering if nintendo actually had the ability to ban people.

Back