Mario Kart. Wiimote or classic controller or Wheel. What do you perfer?

you guys sacrificed graphics and everything else the other consoles for the motion controls on the wii. remember, the real "next-gen" thing? everyone, and i mean everyone, should be wanting to use the wiimote or wii wheel, if not your console isnt being justified.

"you guys sacrificed graphics and everything else the other consoles for the motion controls on the wii. remember, the real "next-gen" thing? everyone, and i mean everyone, should be wanting to use the wiimote or wii wheel, if not your console isnt being justified."

Absolutely agree mate! IMO there shouldn't even be the classic controller option.

These are all controllers that can be used for Mario Kart Wii.

1.Wiimote+Nunchuck
2.Wheel
3.Gamecube Controller

I like the wheel. I will surely go with the wheel. It looks cool and it adds better gameplay experience.

Last edited:
HyPeRsHoCk said:
Probably Wiimote. I'm too cheap to buy the wheel. My bro will probably take the wheel for himself so...ya..

Great news !! The Wii Wheel comes with Mario Kart !!!!! @ no Extra charge !!......mmmmmm but,,,im still sticking with the classic controller !!

Sovieto said:
you guys sacrificed graphics and everything else the other consoles for the motion controls on the wii. remember, the real "next-gen" thing? everyone, and i mean everyone, should be wanting to use the wiimote or wii wheel, if not your console isnt being justified.
I agree with ya, If you don't use the motion controls you are playing an upgraded gc game.

jondeak said:
Great news !! The Wii Wheel comes with Mario Kart !!!!! @ no Extra charge !!......mmmmmm but,,,im still sticking with the classic controller !!

No no, see, when we get the game my bro will take the free wheel for himself.

Back