Mario Party 8 isn't that bad

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
I have looked at sevral reviews for Mario Party 8 for the Nintendo Wii and a few reviews say it isnt all that, its just like the other previous ones and I have watched one review from GT (Game Trailers) and they have said it is a good game and they gave it a 8.5 rating. I dont know about you guys but I really enjoyed the previous ones and found them really fun to play on with friends so I think with the Wii Mario Party 8 is going to be a game that I will probably buy...

Here is the review by Game Trailers if you guys want to see for yourself what they have said about the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNL9U-Fi1k

it is pretty fun, i don't know why people say it sucks~it's not that bad as you said above

~Boo Rocks man~

(00)>

Last edited:
Thanks for agree with me mate, after I finish College 2morrow I might go to my local Game or gamestation and buy it, me and my friends all have great fun playing on Wii sports and wii play and even excite trucks so I might just be tempted to buy Mario Party 8 :)

I've played MP 8 and yes, it is not that bad. I only recommend playing with a lot of people because 1P is not a action-packed and fun as 2P-4P. I definitely suggest it.

I rented this game a week ago and I really enjoyed it. It was fun ecspecially with 4 players. The Table Menace game in the "Extras" was really fun also.

gamerdude247 said:
it is pretty fun, i don't know why people say it sucks~it's not that bad as you said above

~Boo Rocks man~

(00)>

i disagree, i don't think any of bowser's henchmen should be in the party,a nd i think dk should be a playable character. boo is not a character, he is a race, so he isn't unique, cause there are more boos just like him.

as for the overall quality of this game, it's not that bad, but i found it as fun as the first mario party, you think by the time they got to mario party 8 they would add a lot more factors into the game

For some reason, Mario Partys always get mediocre to okay ratings. It really depends on if you like the style or not. I personally think MPs are great, especially for parties. The board game/minigame combo is cool. So I agree, I've played MP8, and it isn't that bad.

Valley said:
For some reason, Mario Partys always get mediocre to okay ratings. It really depends on if you like the style or not. I personally think MPs are great, especially for parties. The board game/minigame combo is cool. So I agree, I've played MP8, and it isn't that bad.
Agreed. Don't see why there was so much shock with the bad ratings, it always happens. Great series and meant for 2p+ remeber that.

I call Dry Bones every time I play.

The great part about Mario Party 8 is that it's a fun game that honestly the whole family can enjoy. Me, my girlfriend, my mom, and my brother played a 10 round match I think two days after I got it. It was fun, and we all got a few good laughs from it. It's a game that you don't need to be a video gamer to have fun with.

Of course though, if you're all by yourself the game kinda sucks. That's why it's called Mario PARTY. Its definitely a party game.

I love the game. I too claim Dry Bones each time. I have played 3 games with my fiance, 1 with her and her brother. I have got 1st each time. I played some of the old MP games on 64 and NGC, and I enjoy this one much more. My fave game is the tight rope walk across the canyon.

i have never played any of them except for this one and think it is fun...with other people of course. Playing one player isn't

Back