Master System and Game Gear games coming to VC!

Frog said:
Golden Axe Warrior was an RPG for Gamegear. It's not the same as the Genesis Golden Axe co-op action games. Maybe I have the name wrong I'm not sure.

Edit: I was wrong it was a Master System game. I'd still like to play it. It sounds cool. The game I played was on Gamegear and it is called Axe Battleer: A Legend of Golden Axe. What a cheesy name! lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Axe_Warrior

By the cart of it I have some ware your right
Its not the same game
Meh people that never fully read things

The Master system version of Golden axe was a rubbish conversion

Sweet!

Need the folowing:
Quartet
Bomber Raid
Summer Games
Double Dragon
Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Wonder Boy
Space Harrier
Govilus
Rastan
Alien Syndrome
Shinobi
Golden Axe
Phantasy Star
Zillion
Altered Beast

Yes I know some of these are already released on other systems, but its not the same if you are used to other versions...you know what I mean?

Backwards Man said:
Sweet!

Need the folowing:
Quartet
Bomber Raid
Summer Games
Double Dragon
[STRIKE] Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Wonder Boy[/STRIKE]
Space Harrier
Govilus
Rastan
Alien Syndrome
Shinobi
[STRIKE] Golden Axe[/STRIKE]
Phantasy Star
Zillion
[STRIKE] Altered Beast[/STRIKE]

Yes I know some of these are already released on other systems, but its not the same if you are used to other versions...you know what I mean?

I had to correct your mistakes]Wonder boy in monster land is allready out for Megadrive
Wonder boy is out on the TG
Altered beast on the Master system was awful
Golden axe I have allready said my piece about

Golvellius, I forgot about that one!

:)

I loved Rastan on master-system, it was like a CONAN game. But Rastan2 on Genesis sucked.

Oh yes, I forgot about Zillion. There's another game I'll be checking out if it arrives (for those who don't know: it's like Metroid).

Darkprinny said:
Altered beast on the Master system and the Mega Drive was awful

Corrected.

Darkprinny said:
I had to correct your mistakes]Wonder boy in monster land is allready out for Megadrive
Wonder boy is out on the TG
Altered beast on the Master system was awful
Golden axe I have allready said my piece about

If you read my last sentance, then you would not need reply...besides Wonder boy in monster land for the SMS is totally different than Wonder boy in Monster World for the Genesis...two very different games.

Oh yeah...the original wonder boy is not on TG16. You don't know much about SMS do you?

Last edited:
DAMMM I WANTED SEGA CD

it was called sega cd here in the US was it called something else outside of the US?

Backwards Man said:
If you read my last sentance, then you would not need reply...besides Wonder boy in monster land for the SMS is totally different than Wonder boy in Monster World for the Genesis...two very different games.
Console mistake
I ment the TG
Oh yeah...the original wonder boy is not on TG16. You don't know much about SMS do you?

Addventure island on the nes anyone?

dakuda said:
My confusion comes from here:

I used to get 'yelled at' for making a thread that has already been made. However, I made a thread about this prior to this thread. Where is the 'yelling'?

Sorry. I just checked and I started this thread 3 minutes after your one.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I agree with Conan. I bought a Wii for Nintendo products. Why? Because 70% of them own on VC. You can't say the same about Master System, Game Gear, Neo Geo, and TG-16. This probably means we'll get GBA later which will own. However right now I have this to say to Nintendo... "WTF?" Give priority to your products! Give us NES, SNES, and N64 VC games. Neo Geo and TG-16 don't deserve such priority!

Game Gear instead of GBA?! Are they serious?!

sagema said:
I'm sorry, I agree with Conan. I bought a Wii for Nintendo products. Why? Because 70% of them own on VC. You can't say the same about Master System, Game Gear, Neo Geo, and TG-16. This probably means we'll get GBA later which will own. However right now I have this to say to Nintendo... "WTF?" Give priority to your products! Give us NES, SNES, and N64 VC games. Neo Geo and TG-16 don't deserve such priority!

From the start they said there would be non-Nintendo games on there, so it's not like they lied to you. Believe it or not, we're not all Nintendo fanboys here, some of us actually do want to see more Sega/Turbografx/Neo Geo games.

I would prefer they just released more games each week, so they could release more Nintendo games while still supporting the other consoles too.

w00t SEGA!!! More KOF games pl0x!!! :p

Seriously though, I'm a Sega, 360, Neo-Geo nut right now. WooHoo!!!

sagema said:
Put intio perspective that the Master system and game gear are basicly the same thing

Back