medal of honour heroes 2 thread

Darkenmal

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
this thread is for everyone to talk about everything related to mohh2. heres my question: is mohh2 coming out on nov 13 or 15 becuz i saw an add saying that it starts shipping nov.13 but everywhere else it says its comin out nov 13. Can anyone help? lol.

Well ill start by saying i officailly cant wait for this game.

then saying when i get this ONLINE will be the first and possibly only thing ill play.

then ill say i have no idea about the date, as in UK its different and i think its 30th in UK

13th is the shipping date and some stores will have it out on that day as well.

In the videos, sometimes it looks like an on-rails shooter, but sometimes it looks like it's free roaming. Which one is it? Or is it both?

Nookslave said:
In the videos, sometimes it looks like an on-rails shooter, but sometimes it looks like it's free roaming. Which one is it? Or is it both?

They are 2 separate modes in the game

ok they said something about ea nation....does anyone no??? i went to the site and signed up but i still dont no
how it works

Can we play two players on a wii and enter as two players in part of the 32- multiplayer online game?

For example, My brother and I are going to play on the wii to take on other 30 players, is that possible?

this game will have multiple modes.
there is the typical single story mode, then an on rails version, and then the online mode. the online will use EA servers so it may use an ea nation account but not sure, definitely no friend codes :)

Finally the controls will be completely customizable. This means that you can adjust the horizontal and vertical sensitivity as well as the size of the 'bounding box'. These settings carry across all the game modes so you can customize the controls to your style of play even for multiplayer. I think the control options alone will make this game rock since you can perfect it to your likings :)

You'll see me online
The war needs you soldier !!!

i'm making a clan on the ign boards

too bad you can't make em here

aw man that sux!!

can we play two players in a mission then?

without going online?

Back