Messenger on your wii

ShadowsFall1978

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
8450-7935-3644-2279
I couldn't post in the other IM thread due to it being to old.

www.Iloveim.com now works with the new wii browser, updated version, very nicely. Their is a slight issue with message windows, which occurs on some pc browsers too, but as long as you use their taskbar to swap between message windows then it works fine.

meebo.com still doesnt work as they took the send button away from message windows, to create more space, but even though I have posted about it in their forums and only a 'brush off' comment from a mod. They still wont give a proper reply so looks like IloveIM will win the wii messenger war. :)

ShadowsFall1978: IS this for the ability to use msn on the Wii? Can i add you to my Mii list? and we can send some Mii's to each other?

Yes with IloveIM.com it is a web based messenger service that lets you sign in to many IM's at once including yahoo, msn and aol.

Yes you can add me to your wii BTW go for it.

ShadowsFall1978 said:
I couldn't post in the other IM thread due to it being to old.

www.Iloveim.com now works with the new wii browser, updated version, very nicely. Their is a slight issue with message windows, which occurs on some pc browsers too, but as long as you use their taskbar to swap between message windows then it works fine.

meebo.com still doesnt work as they took the send button away from message windows, to create more space, but even though I have posted about it in their forums and only a 'brush off' comment from a mod. They still wont give a proper reply so looks like IloveIM will win the wii messenger war. :)

iloveim.com worked with the trial internet channel aswell, i used it... :yesnod:

That it did Lee..

But one problem with the older version of the internet on IloveIM.

If you was in the typing box and they send a message, That box would close to allow you to see the message [Annoying if you'd just got to the end of your message]

Now it doesn't :thmbsup:

Good work Nintendo and IloveIM

Wii_Smurf said:
That it did Lee..

But one problem with the older version of the internet on IloveIM.

If you was in the typing box and they send a message, That box would close to allow you to see the message [Annoying if you'd just got to the end of your message]

Now it doesn't :thmbsup:

Good work Nintendo and IloveIM

I agree with everything you said there,

Plus, good work opera!

Wait Wait Wait

So with IloveIM i can get onto my aim account and chat with my friends on my buddy list? Or is this a completely different program?

Solard said:
is it fast or ALMOST instant message :?

Well, it is instant messaging but, typing the messages on the on screen keyboard makes it slow..

hey i tried this last night for the first time and i got in logged into AIM, loaded my buddies and it give me an error stating i have a pop up blocker enabled? so i went into the main menu for opera and went to settings and there were not pop up blocker settings listed just the toggle of the tool bar and proxy settings?

is this just an issue with AIM?

i havent checked the internet settings within the WII menu (wiiconnect24) that area of options....

so how do i get my AIM to work have any of you ran into this problem?

Have you update to the full browser? What IM were you trying to sign into, yahoo msn etc.? Was it a site message or a wii message? I believe this was an issue with the old browser but not had any problems with the new one.

updated to new browser.. trying to log into AIM.

when i sign in it does load my buddy list but it also gives a little message on the website that says you have a pop up blocker enabled, instant messageing may not work correctly blah blah...

Back