meta-game question

Master777

Pokémon Master
Nov 17, 2007
Ecuador
is it possible to earn the meta-game achievements while playing co-op? if yes, is it possible to earn them while playing co-op on XBL?

i'm having a bit of trouble earning the meta-game achievements, i'm trying to get them while playing Legendary, but i keep dying too much. out of the four levels that i have played through so far, i have only gotten 1 of them (Askar). i have three gold skulls turned on (tough luck, catch, famine). i'm thinking of also using black eye or fog.

any advice would be appreciated as well!

thanks in advance.

yes you can, and yes you can. just turn the meta game onto free for all. and here is the best thing to do. play on Normal difficulty. and turn on all of the gold skulls EXCEPT the first two and last two. this is the easiest way to do it, and you will easily finish with more than necessary (note that i did this by myself, with two people youll probably get less, but surely youll get enough)

wow. *reps u*

i'll try this out. if it's on Normal, then i shouldnt have much of a problem getting the achievements. i was hoping to do it on Legendary (i havent beaten it on legendary yet...yea i know...i'm a n00b. lol)

thanks!!

yes on legendary it is going to be extremely difficult especially with the skulls turned on. yes you will receive much more points for beating it on legendary. (not to mention the achs also involved) however on easy its not only easier to kill ALOT more things. you definitly wont die nearly as much thus youll rake in the points. and if you dont have enough at the end of the level, then hopefully the time bonus will push you and your partner past what you need.

Back