Methods for downloading vc games

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
I want to know your method for which games to download on the vc.

Do you download everything? do u just download games that you owned at one time or do you just down load games that you never owned? Maybe a different theory. One a week? I dont know. It would be nice to hear though.

download games i once owned like mario world, mario kart 64 etc. then games i played, rented- loved but didnt own like gunstar heros and ecco. also experiment with unknown games like bonks, star soilder.

I wanna have all of Nintendo's library on the Wii! Hopefully this will be possible in the not so distant future. Of course they may not do any VC stuff with the GC series, but hopefully GC games will go down in price. Just being able to play GC games on the Wii is awesome. I love the Wii! It's an all in one system. Really, what can't it do?

ive only downloaded games which Ive played before and know is good. Any game that I know I will get bored of after a few week, I don't get.

I never owned a genesis or turbo grafx, so I download those first (after looking at some reviews). Then I go for my favorite nintendo titles, i.e. zelda, Castlevania, Mario.

So far all my VC downloads are games I never originally had, although I am planning to get some games I did have (e.g. Streets of Rage). Obviously, I won't download anything I already have on a retro compilation (such as Sonic Mega Collection, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Zelda: Collector's Edition), and I probably won't download any NES games.

Back