Metroid Or Zelda

In all honesty you have to, at some stage, get both...so get Metroid first seens as it's coming out in a couple of weeks (for u anyway :mad5:) so you can be involved in all the hype and stuff when people first get it, then get Zelda at some other point because really, it is a must-have title.

Nfanboy said:
Zelda and Metroid games are both fun, and it comes close. Zelda is a big world, and more traveling than fighting, but in the temples, there's more fighting than in the feild. Plus the bosses are fun to fight. Then there's metroid. The only metroid game I ever owned is Metroid Prime 2, and it was really fun. I didn't find the backtracking a big deal. I played all the way through all three worlds (but that does't include the temple grounds and the temple) but i never beat the game, as I just stopped playing it, althought I have no idea why.

In the end, I say metroid is better.

Plus I didn't like Twilight Princess better then Ocarina of Time

dude you should try Metroid Prime, the first one, i thought it was better than Echoes by a longggggg shot.

Grant Mart said:
My god
You get 1 game for your birthday!!!!

|
Well Zelda then

Yeah i get 1 or 2+the wii...Thats quite abit of dosh :) And ive found out my friend said it was b4 my birthday he lied ^^ i dont know when the uk release is. So basically this topic was a total waste, sorry about that :p

Last edited:
Back