MH3, Anyone need helpful info?

ok so i got the ancient mask and the village chief says i got to go somewhere to see what's going on. i have no idea what he's talking about ...?

have you done the village request for making a village above the caedus lair?

good question- why aren't we making hunting parties on this site? too much pain in the butt? check with me if you need a reliable player.

dude you be on tonihg in a few i will. if ur on send me a invite, my monster hunter name is Saint.

you get the long sword after beating a particular monster in 1player village, i'd hate to spoil it for you, you'll get it soon enough..... to capture a monster, hack away until the monster is so weak that it looks drunk, wait for it to move to the next screen, use a shock or pitfall trap, lure him into the trap, then throw the tranq bombs.

edit- stuff i need to know. HIGH RANK ARMOR i`m currently running queripico+ any suggestions for my next set of high rank armor, one that isn`t gonna take 50 hours to build......

Last edited:
uhmm homie to capture something you need to keep attacking it until it starts to run away with a limp in its step. then pitfall or shock trap it and use 2-3 tranqbombs on it and it will be captured, longswrods get unlocked around 3 star village quests.

and skid, i used rathian+ armour because it has good stats, like health increases and hearing increases. queropeco porbably isnt the best bet if your a blademaster. cuz its defense is really bad.

Anybody want to help me capture a giant jaggi online cause I need one more greatjaggi claw or tooth or somethin can't remember right now but yea anybody want to help?

Back