MH3, Anyone need helpful info?

uh well none are particularily easy to upgrade. the wep i used and upgraded during single player village was, i think, a lance. i got the spiral lance because most of the bosses are weak to water. if your going to get a gs (great sword) the best bet is to get giant jawblade and get upgrade it to the rathalos firesword. switch axe would be bone axe at first if you like them. longsword the first you get is ananta boneblade and its pretty good seeing as it has paralyzing element. i dont like sword and shields so im not gonna tip you on those. i use bowguns only regularily.and hammers, i would get the peco flint and keep ungrading till you get the rathlos hammer.

ananta boneblade longsword is best because it has paralyzing element which is really helpfull. because it stops the monster from moving after a while.

How do u get the spiral lance? And what r the different combos for the lance? Also what's a good set of amor that's easy to get in the beginning?

spiral lance you upgrade it from the bone lance in the beggining and keep ungrading it. for the classic controller (aka) the wingm the best combo for lance is, up lunge which is the X button, 3 times and then press the B button to jump backwards and then press the X button 3 more times and then the B button, etc...
the best armour is probabally the, Rathian armour once you kill it and get stuff, but before the rathian would be barroth or alloy... in my opion of course, idk what other people think...

I like how that guy said ''I'm the guru'' and hasn't answered one question.

Love the quote St. str

Ok, are there friend codes or what?

I like how that guy said ''I'm the guru'' and hasn't answered one question.

Love the quote St. str

Ok, are there friend codes or what?

what quote?

you play monster hunter lazy jack? my hunter name is Saint if your ever on just search me. im ussualy on from 9:30 pm to 11:00 pm

In you sig! (I guess not really a quote)

I do play MHT but, am not that great. Haven't got online yet but, will ne soon.

I'll add you and we can hunt some monstas!

So does the Headbanger work with this game?

Nope I've tried plus no one I've seen uses wii speak it's just chat box

Anyone know where to get gluehopper.

Last edited:
think you can find gluehopper in desert, if not flooded forest for sure. i don't remember that far ago...........

hate to advertise, but gamefaqs has nearly every square inch of the game covered. i go there when i'm stuck.

gluehopper is found in the sandy plains from using bug net on the little butterfly's.
headbanger doesnt work.

and its not really a quote, well it might be one idk. i just thought of it. and its pretty true.

Back