MH3, Anyone need helpful info?

so i'm just starting to understand the difference between armor with pigment and +armor. +armor is harder to build but the defence can be leveled much higher i assume?

yes skid the higher + armour has a diffenrence of at least 30. if i had regular rathian armour my defence would be like 100+ something. but with rathian+ my defence would be 300+, big dif between your armours def depending on what rank it is.
theres really no point behind the armour pigment, just you have dif variety's of colours to choose from.

Great job homieG

at first, fight monsters tough enough to give them as quest rewards. try trading with the argosy captain, and once you unlock tundra and volcano, you get them by the tons.

I've got a good one- damage vs affinity- in a lot of weapon upgrades you have a choice between raw damage or 15 affinity. since i can now have +3 critical eye whenever i want, should i go for the damage or the really high critical rate? high rank diablos aren't easy to crit........

uhhmm personally i like affinity seeing as it has the chance to K.O your enemy when it makes contact. but raw damage is awesome. right now i have a weapon called lion's bane it's 903 raw damage but with my free element awakening it does and extra 300 dragon damage so it's my raw damage weapon. i'm working on getting the deviljho hammer and upgrading it because it had good affinity. and a really goood chance at a K.O.

Back