Microphone

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Just read on IGN the new game boogie is going to come with a microphone that plugs into the usb on the wii, similar to the PS2 singstar, Just wondering what people think of this? anyone with me in saying itll probly be more annoying plugging into the USB and should plug them into the wiimote instead,but oh well we're just a rabbid gaming forum, we have no power against nintendo...or do we...:devil:

There is a problem with plugging it into the Wiimote: Nunchuck

The nunchuck is also needed for Boogie, so that could be a problem :S

yeah but from what i understand the dancing peice of the game is seperate to the kareoke bit (kinda like wii sports where you unplug the nunchuck) could easily be done, i mean the controlls look complex so itd be really hard to sing as well as concentrate on the song and twisting remotes, plus how to you spose your gonna hold a wiimote + nunchuck + microphone all at once anyway?

Well if it's a headset that wouldn't be much of a problem ^^

If it's seperate that would be possible, ya... but it would annoy me to unplug und plug in it the whole time :S

yeah headset is comming but thats later and completely differnt, this is a microphone like the singstar ones, lol what about when you play wii sports and go between golf and boxing,would be no different

Well, also annoyed by plugging and unpluggin when i play Wii Sports :p

I thought they don't release a microphone like the Singstar ones (which are pretty cool though), but only headsets :)

Well then it could be difficult if you need 3 hands for nuncuck, wiimote and microphone. Maybe they release a 3rd hand add on!

as an idea for plugging both into the remote itself, there shouldnt be a reason that they could not implement a pass through plug..

so you plug the mic/headset into the remote, but that plug also has a port on the back of where the nunchuck plugs into..

remote <- mic/headset <- nunchuck

Back