Might have StarFox Adventures Tomorrow!!

Squall7 said:
Ye, that would be good.

I can imagine the controls. A to fire. B for missiles. Shake to roll. Tilting the wiimote to tilt the ship. - to slow down, + to speed up. Won't even need the nunchuck.

True, I like those controles although I was thinking maybe a mode that only requeires driving so you hold just wiimote or wiimote and nunchuck like steering wheel. For the fighting maybe heat seeker controls or something similar.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Have you been to the place covered with snow yet?

Nope..
Do I have to go there?? I never saw a snow place in the game, so I don't know how to reach it, and I even don't know if what you speak is what I exaclty need to do at this time.

Erm, you do something with a big statue and teleport there, if I remember correctly.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Erm, you do something with a big statue and teleport there, if I remember correctly.

I assume that the statue you are reffering is the object I am reffering eheh

Is it as big as Fox?? If no, then I'm wrong.

Big statue? I think you mean the one asking for a gift? I did this last night (took me a little while to figure it out, because he doesn't give you any clues). He wants some rock candy from the store.

I love Assault, but not Adventures. Within 5 minutes of Adventures, I got sooooo boooorreeed!

Assault gave me an awesome multi-player experience, as did Star Wars BFII!

Although, to each his own!

@Demonflair:
I havnt played it in a while, but I think you need to buy the Rock Candy and give it to the Warpstone (statue guy) . Use a bomb spore plant to get to him. He'll let you warp to a couple places. Choose Ice Mountain, the other places will have to wait for now. The snowy place you guys are talking about is the Snowhorn Wastes, and that's where you get a bigger bag for scarabs.
Demonflair and Napalmbrain, I'm remembering everything about this game, (played/beat it like 20 times) so PM me when you get stuck and i'll see if I can come up with something.

p.s. I absolutely loved this game. Graphics were a bit compressed but I could see every lush blade of grass, every fur on Fox's body, and every flicker of a torch, so that made it better. It has that sort of hypnosis sounds and gameplay to it though, I was in the Thorntail Hollow and just got really sleepy from the music.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
@Demonflair:
I havnt played it in a while, but I think you need to buy the Rock Candy and give it to the Warpstone (statue guy) . Use a bomb spore plant to get to him. He'll let you warp to a couple places. Choose Ice Mountain, the other places will have to wait for now. The snowy place you guys are talking about is the Snowhorn Wastes, and that's where you get a bigger bag for scarabs.
Demonflair and Napalmbrain, I'm remembering everything about this game, (played/beat it like 20 times) so PM me when you get stuck and i'll see if I can come up with something.

p.s. I absolutely loved this game. Graphics were a bit compressed but I could see every lush blade of grass, every fur on Fox's body, and every flicker of a torch, so that made it better. It has that sort of hypnosis sounds and gameplay to it though, I was in the Thorntail Hollow and just got really sleepy from the music.

Whoaaa, definitely!! I will PM you mate, thanks :wink:
I like the game too, but one question, are there going to be more air fights with that bird more forward in the game?? (cuz that was awesome!!)

Air fights? Bird?
:wtf:
If you mean Dogfights in the ARWING, then yes, there will be more, (the last boss is also an AWRING battle)

you have to get the bigger scarab bag but Im night quite sure what part you it... check out a walk through or something on the net.. that would help for sure..

Tails McCloud~ said:
Air fights? Bird?
:wtf:
If you mean Dogfights in the ARWING, then yes, there will be more, (the last boss is also an AWRING battle)

LMFAO

To w/e that is..

At the start of the game, we kinda get to fly in a bird (!?)

Oh, a Cloudrunner! No, I dont think there are anymore Cloudruuner rides, lol.
Where are you now?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, a Cloudrunner! No, I dont think there are anymore Cloudruuner rides, lol.
Where are you now?

Oh.. because that was a really good fight, are there any similar air fights in the game??

Well, I didn't played the game today..

I started again today and I'm to the snow mountine and might do some more later if your up to it rickeyy

Back