Mii Chat

could anyone make me a mii? ive made mty friends their miis and my dads and girlfriends miis, but i cant quite capture me in a mii. could some one make me one?
IMG_0040.gif

Wow haha, I'm not even Xangalore's friend and his chucknorris and Jack Black made it all the way to my wii XD Cool how things work eh?

theyre brilliant im doin some too british legends will post asap - nice work though

Awesome stuff. A friend of mine has a ton of funny Miis like the cast of The Big Lebowski, random anime characters, and other such avatars.

Please Clarify Mii Plaza & Mii Parade

So I finally think I have this figured out lol. Please tell me you guys if I am right?

Mii's sent to your Wii, if they were made with the option to "Mingle", will go to your Mii Parade instead of your Mii Plaza. Is this correct? If they don't have the "Mingle" option enabled then they go straight to your Mii Plaza.

I do still wish I could send people from Mii Plaza to Mii Parade. There needs to be that option.

Hey everyone!

Great Mii's! I just got my Wii yesterday so need a few people to add me.

Xangalore and Cjv - great Mii's - would you mind adding me as well.

Wii # is 7595-4060-7137-3502
Nick is mattseattle

Also, any others feel free to add me and let me know and I'll add you.

Xangalore said:
Okay, I just posted a Jack Black mii.

love your miis!

i just added you to my wii ...can you do the same to share those brilliant miis ... i loove Christopher Walken, Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Penelope Cruz, Michael Jackson

thanx!

Back