Mii Chat

I wish that Nintendo would go more into the Miis. You know, like making more skin tones, eyes, noses, making beards different lengths, etc... Hopefully they will add more soon since that will make it a lot easier to make the Miis look more like someone.

lol that would be a first DMX have fun with that one ..has anyone got a hailey berry (however you spell her name) havent seen any would be cool

im interested in conan o brian i dont know how to do friends, anyone got a code for this ?? thanks

jjvaldez said:
im interested in conan o brian i dont know how to do friends, anyone got a code for this ?? thanks
If you see someone with a Conan O'Brian Mii, then you'll have to add their Wii Friend Code (0000-0000-0000-0000) to your Address Book.

Next, ask them to send you that Mii, and it will appear in your Mii Plaza.

If you don't want to go through all of that, then you can try to copy one of a site like MiiPlaza, but don't forget to give credit to the original creator if you post it anywhere.

thanks .. Yea I have got other codes from here to dowload mii characters I would just like that code please.... Thanks for the help....

Oh yea always give credit .. They are woo good it is funny and I wonder what the people (ones being made ) think ...

Todd Heap would be an all time favorite of mine.
( Pass it on to me if ya ever see it )
Brett Farve deserves a personal Mii Just for the game he played today. Brett has had a great 07 - 08 season!

Does anyone know if there is a pc program with which u can create more complex miis and then transfer them into the wii? How can they create Darth Vader miis and so on?

Back