Mii Parade Problem

MrWiiMan24

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
Ok, so I registered all the friend codes of wii consoles that have mine registered on theirs. I thought that when other consoles' miis enter my console, they would go to the mii parade first and then I can add them to my Mii Plaza if I want to. However, I've been getting other peoples' miis added directly to my mii plaza and currently have nobody in my mii parade. Is this normal?

MrWiiMan24 said:
Ok, so I registered all the friend codes of wii consoles that have mine registered on theirs. I thought that when other consoles' miis enter my console, they would go to the mii parade first and then I can add them to my Mii Plaza if I want to. However, I've been getting other peoples' miis added directly to my mii plaza and currently have nobody in my mii parade. Is this normal?

I am having this problem too?!

For some reason I can't get my mates Mii's to gather on my Wii? We have both set them all to mingle and selected the travel option in the Mii parade but no joy. Is there something else that I should be doing? Does his Wii have to be on, off or in standby mode for them to travel or does that not matter? Wii connect 24 is enabled on both Wii's too.

The parade fills up over time, and the more people you have on your friends list the more you will see in your parade. As an example, I had 6 in mine during the first week and now I have I think 130. They keep on trickling in, so give it sometime and make sure your mingle and travel settings are correct.

As more people have gotten their Wiis online, the parade has slowed down. I've got some friends in the UK and it normally takes 2-3 days for our Miis to make it across the Atlantic. Back at Christmas it took over a week for one to appear.

So, if someone sends a Mii to your plaza, is there a way to transfer it to the Parade?

Thanks Pton. How do they send their Mii's to your Plaza? I thought they only show up in the Parade.

TSKY74 said:
Thanks Pton. How do they send their Mii's to your Plaza? I thought they only show up in the Parade.
if they show up in the parade, just grab them with A and B and place them in the plaza. there should be a button-plate to the left once you grab the mii.

Does your Mii's from other has to have there mingle on in order for you to have the Mii's show up in the parade....???

I have had 6-8 ppls add me and there mii's are showing up in my Plaza...I have like 20 mii's in the plaza and only 5 in the parade??? I want a Hugh parade....How can I accomplish this?

yeh, the other ppl have to set their mii's on Mingle, and plus nomad and byuakuya mentioned, more friends registers = more mii's in the parade.

TSKY74 said:

On the main Mii Plaza screen, there's an envelope icon. Click that, and it will show a big envelope at the top of the screen. Drag a Mii into that and then it will let you pick a person from your address book to send it to. That user will get that Mii dropped right into their Plaza.

For the parade, there's a Travel setting that needs to be turned on as well. It's on the Parade screen if I remember correctly. The Travel setting is an overall setting and is not specific to each Mii.

Back