mii parade questions

chalet_6968

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
Illinois
Wii Online Code
7030-9096-9489-5828
is there anyway to find out who the mii's belong to that come to your parade? is there any way to put your own mii's in the parade? is there any way to get more mii's to your parade? and is there a way to see if your mii has went to anyone elses wii? and if your mii does go to someone elses wii does your mii still show up in your wii channel?

Find out who made them by clicking on th em, it gives you their names and the creators names, and click A+B on the desired mii and you can drag it onto like a 'mii plaza' option. The more people you have on your contact list the more miis ya'll have on your parade. You don't know if someone else can see your mii only by asking them I guess. And yeah your mii will stay with you untill you delete it

ok i clicked on all 3 miis that were in the parade and none of them said who created them... so are the miis in your parade miis that belong to people on my friends list that they didnt send me or are they just from people around the world??? im kinda confused how it works lol. cause i know when i add someone they send me a mii ( or more) and they go straight to the mii plaza so im confused on the whole parade thing...

o yeah and what does mingle mean lol i havent figured out anything u can do with other peoples wiis besides view their names sorry if i sounds dumb or im annoying lol just trying to figure this out

Back