Mii Parade

I asked a question similar to yours a few days ago, well last night after work I went home and wouldn't you know, I had my first Wii "Logan" in the Mii Parade screen.

I guess it takes a coupla days.

Another mii question

Ok, is there any way when adding a mii to an address book entry, and it shows you head shots of all your available miis, to have their name display somewhere some how??? I find trying to remember who is who difficult and have to keep going back to the mii plaza to see which mii belongs to which entry....

Yes you can do that. In your address book when you click on someone's name you have to option to Add a Mii.

I did it for you!

Mii

The whole MII parade thing seems worthless to me?? I just cant figure out a good use for it?

slimjim said:
The whole MII parade thing seems worthless to me?? I just cant figure out a good use for it?

Just so you can see what all the different Mii's look like.

I like seeing them come through just to see what they look like. Its just like a regular population. How many hundreds of people do you see every day and yet everybody is different. Just like in this.

But when all is said and done, it is pretty worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Wii Parade

Yeah, my Wii parade thing doesn't seem to be parading. Do you have to have to have registered another friend or does it work only with wiiconnect24? I registerd one of my friends but neither of us have seen any parade happening.

yeahh you have to have registered friends and put on travel and mingle for you and others to receive other miis

Do your own Miis show up?

Would you ever see your own Miis in Mii parade? What if you sent one to someone, could it come back to your parade via the other console?

Hi. Please register me, I will register all of you. I've about 10 pages filled in my address book and I've only a few in my parade. I think it takes a few days to a couple of weeks after registering a wii friend code.

5317 1342 2681 6541

[email protected]

Mare

MapWii.com

Everyone use <mapwii.com>!!!!!! It's friggin' awesomely automated and easy to use. It's powered by google maps.

boo yeah

Hey there, I'm new here, so if anyone wants me to add there wii number to my list, let me know.

Actually, as long as the friend and you have travel and mingle on, it will put all the miis that you haven't sent to each other into the parade, however if you have sent miis to each other, those miis wont be in the parade.

I'll explain more if you don't get it.

Back