Mii Parade

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
Ok I've created my Mii and I have connected to my router correctly and done all the updates. Then it asked whether I would like WiiConnect24 on and I said yes. And also when I have it off the power = orange which means WiiConnect24 is on. But when I go Mii Parade how do I get to see people? Do they have to be added to my address book?

yes you have to have epople added to ur wii friends adress bok and they have to have some miis set to mingle and u have to go to ur mii parade and set them to travel so ur wii can receive and miis set to mingle :)

Yeh that seems to be a problem though. I cant set my Mii's to mingle :S. I click it and it does nothing...

I couldn't set my Mii's to mingle before I'd successfully resolved my router issues and run the updates if that helps at all...

i have set my mii to mingle

however

i have 6 people in my address book - 3 of which i have mii's of - on my screen there is my mii and theres. my mii is set to mingle and also travel

though when i go to the wii parade it says 'no one is here' or something like that, and when i go to the plaza nothing happens

any advice?

Your Mii's are never in the Parade on your Wii

the Parade is for Mii's set to mingle and travel on registered Wii's in your address book (you both must register each other).

once you drag a Mii from the parade to the plaza he/she will no longer be in the parade only the Plaza.

hope that makes sense

if someone who you have added to your address book and has added you to theirs and has their Mii's set to mingle and travel then yes

What i don't know is if their Wii has to be on when you visit the parade to see their Mii's

it is obvious both of you need WiiConnect24 to be on and I suspect the Name WiiConnect24 being that the Wii stays connected 24/7/365 that the Wii does not need to be on since its still connected.

I have 4 people on my address book and only gotten two Mii's so far and one was messaged to me not found in the parade the other was in the parade and i dragged him over to the plaza

Back