mii smash bros (think about it)

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
The problem with this whole mii character thingey is the fact that you create one, use it for wii sports and then never use it again.. A friend of mine told me that in the future you can use it for other games aswell. I think Super Smash Brothers would be the perfect game for it, any other sugestions for a mii character in game? Also will there be other games with it or is that false?

Maybe in the future they might have a "The Sims" game which you can use your Mii. Or even a MMORPG game.......mmmmm MMORPG on the Wii [drools]

Honestly the idea of having Mii in smash brothers is awesome, I really hope they do that, it would just make it 10 times better than it already is.

omg. miis in SSBB would be awsome. everyone would have all the same characters to choose from and then they could also choose their created Mii. i REALLY hope nintendo uses this idea.

Jabjabs said:
Honestly the idea of having Mii in smash brothers is awesome, I really hope they do that, it would just make it 10 times better than it already is.
no it wont, gawd damn, what an over exaggeration. It would be cool though, many people have thought of this idea, It would be cool for online.

Ronald said:
The problem with this whole mii character thingey is the fact that you create one, use it for wii sports and then never use it again.. A friend of mine told me that in the future you can use it for other games aswell. I think Super Smash Brothers would be the perfect game for it, any other sugestions for a mii character in game?
Already a thread bout this :cryin: :p

I really hope they don't. But I can see people being able to create Mii's and putting them on Animal Crossing, that'd be cool.

So you dont want to have another WiiMote?
You do know why they are giving you a free WiiMote right?
Because the game SUCKS ! (lol, j/k it will probably be bad:()
Just like GT Pro Series it comes with a free Wii Steering Wheel and look at the graphics...THEY SUCK! (lol, j/k they are bad :()

SSBB with Mii would be awesome, but i would play it regardless :D if it did have mii, i wouldn't know what to do with it lol

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
when you buy a controller for an extra $10 you can get wii play which is another mix of mini games. Wii Play - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whaaaat? What do you mean? I bought a second remote when I got my Wii, and I didn't get anything extra? Did I miss something?

Nevermind, I should have read the link first :tard:
Now I have to buy another one!? Ah gay.

Back