Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Tips & Tricks magazine managed to score an interview with Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto to discuss his work, both past and present. The topic of Super Smash Bros. Brawl came up, in which a discussion of fan reaction to the trailer took place. That conversation lead into Mr. Miyamoto discussing the possiblity of Sonic being in Smash Bros. Brawl. Miyamoto is very aware that fans want Sonic in the title, and he agrees that it would be a great idea. Unfortunately, according to Miyamoto, Sega has not gotten in touch with Nintendo as far as Sonic in Brawl is concerned.

So to all of you that dont want Sonic in, this is a good and bad thing for you guys! Miyamoto would love to see Sonic in Brawl, but Sega hasnt given them the okay hand.

Sega has enough time to change Sonic Wildfire to Sonic & the Secret Rings:sick: but they can't contact Nintendo to see if Sonic can be in Brawl:confused:

If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.

Icetrash said:
If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.
So you will refuse to buy any Sega games even if they're good, out of spite for Sonic not being in SSBB? Yeah very mature.

That's all Sega has to do? It's just one step away for Sonic to be in Brawl! Maybe sega will listen to their own fans (all 8 of them) and put Sonic in the SSB seires.

in touch with the wii said:
i dont care about sonic anymore it would be cool to slice and dice him with links special attack :lol:
Thats a good idea for haters of Sonic.

I am not a sonic fan myself but its nice to have more third party characters and Sonic might have a fun control on him. So you never know.

thanks to this thread all sonic rumours can be put to rest if hes no in the first video hes not one of the starters and he might not be in the game at all

Back