Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

WOOT I CANT BELIVE IT HE IN HES FUKIN IN .OmG omgomg OM fukin GGG.THAMK YOUUUUUUU.:smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: ive been waiting for years , YEARSSS. sonicis finally in. *faint* thank you segaaa!!! sonic rules!!!

huh nobodys online.......*sigh* just me .............all by my self..........me myself and i................so LOOONELY.......*crys*

Stop whining and go read the rules...if there are any mods still around this thread needs deleting =P

Ah, Sonic is in. Whooo.

I was kind of hoping he wouldn't be, because all the hype over him was getting annoying. But it's good too, since people won't be asking if Sonic's in nearly as much anymore!

Sweet, sweet relief~

I Still Cant Believe He's In!!!! this will be the best super smash bros yet!!!! nintendo will have mony flying out of their butts :)

Minako said:
Ah, Sonic is in. Whooo.

I was kind of hoping he wouldn't be, because all the hype over him was getting annoying. But it's good too, since people won't be asking if Sonic's in nearly as much anymore!

Sweet, sweet relief~
Haha yeah...I was hoping he wouldn't be in just so I could rub it in...it's cool though, he's a great character and it looks like they managed to adapt him for Brawl very well, which was my biggest worry =D

Back