Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

um...no $@!+

if you can name one Brawler that didn't already know that I'd be surprised :shocked:

Sonic.....will.....not......be.....in....brawl.....I ask for nothing else.

Sonic's attacks would suck so much ass. Maybe if we're lucky his down-B would be a shield-changer!:yikes: Lightning, to Bubble, to Fire, back to Lightning!!!!!!:yikes:

All he could do is jump around pretty much, unless they come up with some moves, but then he wouldn't be authentic, and sonic-lovers would ***** about that.

I don't hate sonic, never did, I just don't think he would be suitable for brawl, or any fighter, that's all.

his b would charge, make him spin like jigglypuffs attack except a lot better. His up b maybe he could run on walls or run up mid air. His down be would be spinning on someone, you can jump on enemies heads in the old game. i don't know what his side b would be.

Jimmer1720 said:
Sonic.....will.....not......be.....in....brawl.....I ask for nothing else.

Sonic's attacks would suck so much ass. Maybe if we're lucky his down-B would be a shield-changer!:yikes: Lightning, to Bubble, to Fire, back to Lightning!!!!!!:yikes:

All he could do is jump around pretty much, unless they come up with some moves, but then he wouldn't be authentic, and sonic-lovers would ***** about that.

I don't hate sonic, never did, I just don't think he would be suitable for brawl, or any fighter, that's all.
Read a page or two back. You guys that havnt played enough Sonic games have no room to criticize.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Get over yourself. You most likely have never played any Sonic fighting games (Sonic Fighters, Sonic Battle, etc) I have posted move lists over and over again, but you are yet another member who doesnt read the entire thread before posting something. Welcome to the common member populas.

(B) Rolling Slide (Sonic Advance)
(UpB) Chaos Controll (Sonic Adventure 2)
(DownB) Spin Dash (Any Sonic game)
ForwardB) Fire Gaze (Secret Rings) or Sonic Wind (Sonic Adventure 2: BATTLE)
(Final Smash) Super Sonic transformation or Darkspine Sonic transformation.

Nintendo would gain Sonic's rich hystory as well.
Stages: Green Hill, Egg Carier, South Island, etc.

Items: Shield Screen, Speed Shoes, Rings (health)

Gaming Modes: Anthropomorphic pinball

Also Sonic Team's 2nd party games (Samba De Amigo, Billy Hatcher, NiGHTS, Ristar, etc etc)

Sorry for DP, but here is a decent movelist, yet again, for the folks who dont know Sonic very well.

Yeah there are some good movesets I just think his pals would work better (Knuckles and Shadow)

S.S. said:
Yeah there are some good movesets I just think his pals would work better (Knuckles and Shadow)
Everybody does. The badboy rival always gaind more attention then the soft spoken hero.

legodude said:
i think sonic has a 89% chance to be in brawl what about u

There's pretty much a 100% chance, possibly 101% chance that Sonic will be playable. Given that Mario and Sonic Olympics is being made, I would say that many Sonic fans will be pissed as **** if Sonic was not there. Nintendo knows that Brawl sales will increase exponentially with Sonic in the fray, so I will bet money on it. Sonic WILL be there.

Back