Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Let's face it: Nintendo will get a lot more buyers if the fanboys finally get to have their Mario vs. Sonic, in a actual fighting game. The Olymipics are going to get a bunch of money just from that alone. If it wasn't Mario vs. Sonic, not a lot of people would buy the game. I am strongly for Sonic in brawl.

i still say sonic should be in brawl nomatter what anyone says sonicvs mario in a fighting game would rock..oh go to youtube and search kirby hats youll come across a sonic hat

Sonic vs Mario
uhhh, MUGEN, duh

dude In touch with the wii is right. I haven't purchased a sonic game since that "Sonic Zeroes". I got shadow the hedgehog after that only cuz shadow is awesome and i don't consider it a sonic game. The only fun games of sonic to me were sonic dx directors cut and sonic adventure 2 battle. Some games for the game gear were fun too. If they put sonic in then they should put shadow in. His B move would be the gun so he PWN you along with falco and fox. They should also add slippy and peppy into the game and krystal. Getting a little off topic. I wouldn't mind if sonic was in brawl at all but i would never use sonic.

Well on the smash bros site, were there any musicians from a sega/ sonic game? If so perhaps a level could be created as well as a character. Thats how my friends and i discuss if/what characters will joinj SSBB.

It's Sonic Heroes mike, and i'm fairly certain that although Shadow is a bit player in the Sonic series, it would just be Sonic. No adding from 3rd party franchises methinks.

Yeah, maybe eventually (like a Smash Bros DS or somethin...) but for now it'll prolly be just one character per 3rd party series X_x I think Knux would be a better fighter tho...

. . . first of all, what does that have to do with anything? You don't need them to go online Wi-Fi style =P Secondly, I already HAVE Internet Channel...I got it when it was still free...

Back