Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

You guys dont get it. Nintendo said yes. Sonic Team said.....NOTHING!
It's either 100% yes or 100% no, it's all up to Sonic Team.
They may not want Sonic in Brawl for all we know. Besides, with the few recent screwups in Sonic games, I think Sonic Team has some ground to cover but they dont care.

but theres a catch if you listen closely to what the narrarator said in the trailer for mario and sonic at the olympic games. he said "competing for the FIRST time in the same arena". and the date its set for is 12/25/2007 :(

Last edited:
OK, but that doesnt mean anything. The FIRST! That doesnt mean Brawl will be the SECOND.

brawl will come out 12/03/2007 sonic and mario at the olympics is out 12/25/2007 unless they delay brawl (id hate that) sonic has now a 51% chance authough they may be able to change the trailer

Last edited:
Mm... I'm starting to get iffy on the whole 3rd party character stuff. At first, I was like "w/e" but now... it just seems... out of place in Super Smash.

I love Sonic, but.... XP

In all honesty, I dont think it ruins the game, I think they make the unique Super Smash Bros. even more unique.
I would love to see Sony come out with a game like it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You guys dont get it. Nintendo said yes. Sonic Team said.....NOTHING!
It's either 100% yes or 100% no, it's all up to Sonic Team.
They may not want Sonic in Brawl for all we know. Besides, with the few recent screwups in Sonic games, I think Sonic Team has some ground to cover but they dont care.
I agree except for ONE thing: The recent Sonic games have NOT been screw-ups. In fact, I like them A LOT.

But yeah, it's all up to Sonic Team and if Nintendo didn't give them a sweet enough deal then he won't be in, plain and simple.

50%

It's up to Nintendo and Sonic Team...Nintendo said yes which ups it 50% still no public answer from Sonic Team

they probobly already said the anser but they want to keep it secret but thats just a theory soo we'll never know untill ssbb comes out

That's why I said "public answer"

No matter which way the answer goes, Sakurai wants to keep it a surprise.

And the naysayers can now begin eating their words.

Back