Miyamoto's "Never Seen" Ratchet And Clank?

Byuakuya said:
Wow, that must have made Insomniac Games look so bad. :lol:
Personally, I love the Ratchet and Clank games, but I really do think that Miyamoto did not get any inspiration from those games simply because, as far as I am concerned, there is no link between both games, except for the fact that they are both set in space.

Insomniac Games shouldn't gone there in the first place, serves them right!

Well.
I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game. Never seen one played, either.

I've seen a commercial though... This blond-haired guy... And this animal thing...
And...

Yeah. That's my knowledge.

EDIT: So... That's Jack and Daxter.
Aha....
Wow I'm horrible.

Trulen said:
Well.
I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game. Never seen one played, either.

I've seen a commercial though... This blond-haired guy... And this animal thing...
And...

Yeah. That's my knowledge.
That would be Jak and Daxter...

You do all realize that he could of been sarcastic...right.

He cannot completely know everything about all video games so lay off Tyler, he will have 90% of his focus on his own projects.

Besides, Insomniac games didn't decide that worlds were round, science did.

Cpt.McCloud said:
He cannot completely know everything about all video games so lay off Tyler, he will have 90% of his focus on his own projects.
Woah, back off. All I said was that I was surprised he hadn't heard of Ratchet & Clank, I didn't attack anyone or say he was lying anything. God. I'm sorry I didn't get the memo that Shiggy doesn't pay attention to any other games but his, supposedly.

...Anyways, Insomniac shouldn't have made such a blatant claim in the first place. In there reasoning, George Lucas could say that he's flattered R&C took his idea of planetary life/travel/aliens, etc. It was just a poorly thought out move.

ssbb_lover said:
Woah, back off. All I said was that I was surprised he hadn't heard of Ratchet & Clank, I didn't attack anyone or say he was lying anything. God. I'm sorry I didn't get the memo that Shiggy doesn't pay attention to any other games but his, supposedly.

...Anyways, Insomniac shouldn't have made such a blatant claim in the first place. In there reasoning, George Lucas could say that he's flattered R&C took his idea of planetary life/travel/aliens, etc. It was just a poorly thought out move.

I wasn't attacking you.

Flattery, it was a bit of a wide big headed claim.

ssbb_lover said:
I didn't attack anyone or say he was lying anything. God. I'm sorry I didn't get the memo that Shiggy doesn't pay attention to any other games but his, supposedly.

And to prove your innocents, you make a joke about Miyamoto... Just Sayin'...

Yeah, kind of a stupid comment to make, Insomniac! Right over there with the whole, 'PS3 is infinitely more fun than Wii' comment.

Unless, of course, they really believe Miyamoto ripped the idea.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Besides, Insomniac games didn't decide that worlds were round, science did.

lol. What i dont like is when people say that something copied another thing because its just a universal idea. My friend said that wii-points were a ripoff of microsoft points. What do you want them to do? Not make a points-system just because they're scared of copying Microsoft and then have people bitching that there is no downloadable content?

System I played most during GC era: PS2
Games I played most: Spyro the originals, R&C, Jak and Daxter games, KH games, FF games(all of 'the numbered), FF:T:A, Melee. I was an Insomniac freak with the PS2 in the beginning and a bit with Melee.

I still like 'em even without a PS3. I still do.

Back