Modern warfare for the wii. The dos and don'ts

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
What do you think modern warfare for wii can have that world at war didn't have. Here is what I say, three simple things (plus a forth one)

-graphics (if the conduit did it, so can you)
-10 person online mulitplayer (at the least, mabey more modes?)
-slpit screen and MAP PACKS!
- (optional) something that modern wafare for 360 and ps3 didn't have

What do u say?

I believe the Map Packs that were add-ons for the PS3 and XBox 360 will be included in the intial Wii-version release.

I don't think the map packs will be in, I'll have to find a link.

Even if it doesn't have the map packs it'll sell. I always enjoyed the default maps on the PC version anyway, so if it doesn't have the new maps, it's not the end of the world.

Well, that's why I used the term "I believe," only because it hasn't been officially announced. Maybe it's just hopeful thinking. :rolleyes:

For example, at http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/08/modern-warfare-wii-gets-coop-with-a-catch/ they mention:

"There are very few other differences between the Wii version of the title initially released for consoles two years ago.

“Everything that was in Modern Warfare is in here,” he said. “We have not left anything out, it’s undiluted. All of the single player maps down to the number of AI are there.”

Online multiplayer includes all of the same maps and modes, the same experience system and ranking and the unlockables. The Wii version will have some changed in online play, including a decrease to a maximum of ten players online."

That's a tumbs up. Better then 8 players online

Back