MoH:H2 New vid!

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rfLzEPOXWo[/MEDIA]

Finally got it uploaded to youtube! I posted a link earlier, but now it's on youtube, so you can watch it directly from wiichat.

The multiplayer has deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag (possibly more!), multiplayer has all the sweet weapons from campaign (including the bazooka!). Also, there's a button for sprint, whilst many were dreading that getting around would be really slow, now we know it won't! We get to jump right into a game, no friend codes needed. There's a total of 6 maps, although it may not sound like much, people end up usually playing the same map anyways. There are 2 melee attacks (with actions of course). There will be some sort of lobby, so that we can see who's online, and choose a game to jump into. It doesn't get much better!

W00000000000000T!!!!! MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE FOR THE WIN!!!!

It looks amazing! No lag! I hope we wont get that leaning frenzy that we had in Allied Assault lol :p

It looks really cool and fast paced! Almost like quake! I LOVE IT ALREADY!

Sweet, everything I wanted to hear. Someone is getting melee'd on Nov 13. and I know my wife is gonna ask what the hell Im doing running around the room punching at the TV

apparently the controls are reallly good (matt form ign stated) so i dont think this game can go wrong... i just want to know if the gameplay is fun, cant wait till the next preview from ign comesn out, i heard on the podcast that it wil be up soon.
argh, this is coming out in november in us so probably december in aus, and sam e with zack and wiki, its a hard choice and galxy is coming out the week before apparently, and metroid 20 days before that, arghhh, i have been looking for games on my wii for ever and now BAM, a big flood of wii games

Do you want to know how excited i am for this game?
I'm getting all my work and papers done early so I have time to play this game as soon as it comes out all the way through christmas!
HA! See you guys on the battlefield!

thanks for the post. It hasanswered all of my questions and worries about controls.
Cant wait for release!

I've been shilling this game since E3, but that footage is better than anything we've had to go on so far.

This stands to be the most well-thought out 3rd party game on the system, with the possible exception of Zdub.

Great Stuff JT!!

This game is going to be awesome, with everything from 32 multi-player shoot outs, single player FPS action, to even a "on rails" arcade mode for the more casual play. This game will have it all by the sounds of it. :lol:

Here us GameTrailers video interview as well...
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaN6531oT28[/MEDIA]

That looks amazing. I personally think that the online section of this game looks like it will be the best online feature on any Wii game so far.
The ability to jump into any multi-player online game, without the use of friend codes is a very good idea, so I will definitely be looking out for this game. Thanks for the info. :)

Byuakuya said:
That looks amazing. I personally think that the online section of this game looks like it will be the best online feature on any Wii game so far.
The ability to jump into any multi-player online game, without the use of friend codes is a very good idea, so I will definitely be looking out for this game. Thanks for the info. :)
AMEN !

This game looks really fun like I said earlier. I'm already addicted haha!!

The gameplay looks a lot like medal of honor allied assault ( fast paced, spraying and praying :p )

Hope it does!

Zapper, or no zapper? Probably no zapper, as I want to pump my shotgun. I bet the zapper gives you more stability, but it might take away from the motion sensing fun. And, since I'm in europe, I would have to pay €30 (a lot!), and I ain't prepared to do that. How about you guys?

Back