MoH:H2

alwoh

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
This is the best game out there for the Wii Zapper. I just bought a Wii today for the soul purpose of playing this game like you actually have a gun in your hand. I loved the N64. I hated the Gamecube. I'll love the Wii if it comes out with more FPS's like this or just cool games with its sensor features.

I really like MoH:H2 as well. No zapper here, but this game was quite well developed. The online works extremely well for a Wii game hope more like it comes out!

Love it

I love MOH I just picked it up about a week ago. I hope to see more fps for wii. In my opinion the zapper blows.. worst accessory i'v got for my wii yet. almost makes me wonder if I should get the nyko perfect shot. Perfect shot looks neat but it's prolly just another pile of plastic junk..

Going to get it in a little bit.. I am so used to using a mouse to aim with. I hope the wii-mote isn't that bad at aiming. Would having the Zapper make it easier, better to aim with?

You don't 'aim' with a mouse! :shocked: Seriously, aiming with a wiimote is much more realistic. You are 'shooting' at things on the screen, so why not point at them and pull the trigger? Makes much more sense than moving a mouse around. Plus, a zapper or other gun accessory makes it even better. F'rinstance, Medahl of Honor 2 even lets you lean around or peek over obstacles by holding the action button while aiming and tilting the nunchuk. It feels like you're aiming a weapon--MUCH better than mousing around! :yesnod:

Some games have calibration and/or sensitivity adjustments for the wiimote to improve aim. One tip, if the aim is a bit off, is to move closer or further from the sensor bar (if you can) to get a better accuracy. I never look down 'gunsights' anyway--most games have an on-screen crosshair.

I got the wii zapper for christmas from my brother but i tried using it for a while and it seems easier to play without it..

you basically have to be able to pull a trigger with ytour left hand and get used to steering with your right

oxhaker said:
you basically have to be able to pull a trigger with your left hand and get used to steering with your right

Actually, I hold the Zapper in front of me with right hand forward, left hand on rear stock, and it works fine. (This is also the way it is pictured in the intro screens.) Why do you switch hands?

Game was pretty good, the only good thing about it though was online.
Everything else was pretty bad, like the visuals and the campaign mode etc.

Also I heard that the zapper doesn't work too well with this game, rather it works best with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

And if you want a good shooter..Metroid Prime 3 is one you should look into.

DrMoze said:
Actually, I hold the Zapper in front of me with right hand forward, left hand on rear stock, and it works fine. (This is also the way it is pictured in the intro screens.) Why do you switch hands?
I use it this way as well. For now only with crossbow training as heroes hasnt been released yet.

CantGetAWii said:
Game was pretty good, the only good thing about it though was online.
Everything else was pretty bad, like the visuals and the campaign mode etc.

Also I heard that the zapper doesn't work too well with this game, rather it works best with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

Beg to differ. The campaign mode is fun and long, and challenging on the hard levels. Arcade mode is a great rail shooter and is excellent with the zapper. The Zapper works well with regular campaign mode too--the only hard moveis changing weapons with the cross-pad.

d3moliti0n said:
It sucks for us in Europe, we don't get MoH: H2 until early February and it sounds like a pretty cool game. =\

Seriously early februari???? That would be awesome! Than I got something to look forward to :p

I thought it was going to be march!

Back