Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info

There will be another MK game in Q4 of this year because IGN has it listed in the Wii games coming out this year.

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. What is this other MK version everyone is talking about (that is coming out later this year)?

I'm thinking about buying Armageddon. What are the bad things about it? Or should I just wait until the next MK comes out? I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!

i want this game bad. it sucks that they're basically killing off everyone and starting with new characters. how i miss subzero's spinal rip. the good old days. :shifty:

postmaniac93 said:
true....true.....but why would they release armageddon for wii, then just introduce another one, months later
Because it's the 1st nex-gen MK game and is built from the ground up for Wii. Where as armageddon were last gen and had wii controlls taked on without enough time do develop a version specifically for Wii.

Wait so are ya'll trying to say that MK: Armageddon is just like out there for users to buy, but they (the producers of the game) know that something better will be coming out in the near future?

I sure hope it's the same way with Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. They should make a second one, but more like the TH series.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon lokks like a waste of the amasing potential. The control scheme looks like it is somethig from the sega days. After watching videos of the game I give it 2.5 out of 10. I will buy it but it does not look promising, but every game deserves a chance.

I really don't like that the Wii is getting all this ports of games, I want it to have unique and exclusive games

rayman was originally going to be exlusive to the wii but it went to ps2 as well. big mistake. you have to use the analogue sticks instead of swishing the remote and nunchuck up and down. how lame!

Back