Most annoying perk on Black Op's and why?

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
I want to get others feedback on the most annoying perk on Black Op's and why? With that being said ... try to give a valid reason, not just THAT'S A NOOB WEAPON! :mad2:

For me it's got to be Last Stand/Pro. I'm getting very tired of emptying half of my assault rifle clip in to someone and them killing me with their little sissy pistol while laying on the ground. The pro version is even more annoying with the revive option, especially with clans that use Last Stand for their whole team. I stopped reviving my team a while ago because more often than not, I get shot while I'm reviving them and then they get killed anyway.

Here's my other reason. 95% of the time i use and assault rifle as primary and a launcher as secondary. However, if I were to use Last Stand, I all of a sudden have a 3rd weapon with the pistol. I think they should change Last Stand to where when you get dropped, you can only use the weapon you were holding at the time you went down. If you had and SMG or Assault rifle in hand then okay you can do some damage. If you were placing a claymore or targeting a spy plane with you launcher, to bad so sad.

But that's just me ...

i really hate second chance/pro its so annoying lets say your 1 away from dogs and this guy kills you in 2nd chance :mad5::mad5: i hate it but its just my opinion

Back