Most Embarrasing Thing in your life!

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
post the most emmarasing thing that ever happend to you.

Mine was that i went to a water park and was looking for my sister, What i didnt know is that there was a topless area, up some stairs. I walked up the toppless area on acciedent. All the ladies started Screaming at me!!!!! and then someone took me from that area and yelled at me. i was so emmbaresd and mad. :crazy:

got reaaaaally drunk and my friends families company x-mas party and was drunkly telling her uncle I loved him, then told some random boy in our car on the way back to her house that I loved him, then blacked out for the rest of the night.. woke up the next morning in a pool of my own vomit on my friends bed. I then discovered that I'd been sick over her bed, bedroom floor, bedroom walls, landing floor, walls, banister.. bathroom walls, bath, sink, and finally in the toilet.. and almost over her aunt who was on the toilet when they carried me into the toilet to be sick =/

So yeah.. first and only time for me to get that drunk, I'm usually really responsible with what I drink and I usually drink more than what I did that night and I've been fine.. =/

Now every time my friends uncle sees me he teases me about it and swoops me over and kisses me like some cheesy movie lol, and all her family tease me by saying stuff like 'you're on the water tonight' when ever I go to one of the company parties lol.

Twinswords said:
Ive posted in the wrong thread lol

thats my most embarrassing moment lol

Oh geez.
I don't even know where to start with that.

Mine would be a toss up between two things.

Back in grade 8 I was going to the washroom.
On the way I noticed two girls from my class standing by the girls washroom, and told them that they had to return to class because the teacher was wondering where they were.

They told me to go in the bathroom with them so I did.
However, the teacher must have called the office looking for them, because the secretary had come down looking for the girls.
I was by the sink and the girls were more in the front, we were talking, but I never have been in there before so I was checking it out :lol:

Someone walked in, so they ran and shoved me in a stall.
The secretary told them to go, so they did.
They left ahead of her, but I didn't know that.

So I called out "Is she gone yet"
Apparently not, because stall after stall she went and opened all the doors, until the last one and there I was with my legs up on the toilet so she wouldn't see my shoes :lol:

The other one would have to be me walking by this girl I like just this year. I was heading out to our bus, and she was waiting at the school door's.
I walked by and looked over at her and she said "hey".

Stunned, I kept walking..and ran straight into the door.
Man was she ever laughing.

Emarssing moments....darn trying to think of some school ones here...
oh yeah, the time I bought some chocolate off a friend, then puked in the school courtyard.

yeah, I know, lame.
(yes I know i'm plugging my girlfriend into this post, but it is one of my more, uh embarrassing moments)

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the school bathroom, then she said "Hey, theirs no one around, come on in" so I go in we talk a little bit, then we both go to walk out, and I walk right into the vice principal(whom is a girl >_<) So i try and explain myself and then Kim and i run down the hallway and down the stairs. I was later called to the office lol

Last edited:
i was at this HUGE religous thing and people from new york come all the way down to florida for it and my grandma was sponsering it and i was on the stage during the religous thing and people are filming it and the PLACE IS PACKED and my pants fell down and i was wearing tighty whities cuz i ran outta clothes that i packed...thats the first time i cursed in a religous place lol.

Well in 8th grade one day I was wearing those butten-up sweats for an out of uniform day. Well I didn't know you were suppossed to wear shorts under them and some kids found out I wasn't. So near the end of the day while walking to the bus they ran by and pulled on the seats and all teh buttens unbuttened and I was standing there in boxers...while two jerks ran off with my pants...ya that didn't feel too good.

D S said:
Emarssing moments....darn trying to think of some school ones here...
oh yeah, the time I bought some chocolate off a friend, then puked in the school courtyard.

yeah, I know, lame.
(yes I know i'm plugging my girlfriend into this post, but it is one of my more, uh embarrassing moments)

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the school bathroom, then she said "Hey, theirs no one around, come on in" so I go in we talk a little bit, then we both go to walk out, and I walk right into the vice principal(whom is a girl >_<) So i try and explain myself and then Kim and i run down the hallway and down the stairs. I was later called to the office lol

Gee.
I didn't see that coming.
Well played.

Ive had my shorts pulled down during soccer practice and **** like that, but i never found it embarrassing really...

To tell you the truth, i can't really remember a time where i felt embarrassed. Maybe the time when i had to get up infront of my class for some project we had in science, and i didn't do any of it. So what i pretty much did was just go on what i remembered, and made some stuff up along the way. But i really don't get that bad feeling when i think about it. It's just more of the "damn, i wish i did that project so i got a better grade" kinda thing.

But im pretty sure im not remembering something here. I'll get back to you all if i do. :lol:

I have too much self confidence to be embarrassed. Kickass.

But really, I can't think of one...

haha, i was five and we were in vacation in florida, i was in the pool and i cam out and i couldnt see cause i had clorine on my eyes, and i rammed my face right into some ladies boobs, haha

MySims said:
post the most emmarasing thing that ever happend to you.

Mine was that i went to a water park and was looking for my sister, What i didnt know is that there was a topless area, up some stairs. I walked up the toppless area on acciedent. All the ladies started Screaming at me!!!!! and then someone took me from that area and yelled at me. i was so emmbaresd and mad. :crazy:
interesting waterpark. . .

can't really think of an extremely embaressing moment at the current unembaressing moment. . .

l_b816a2b41ddde62fd73d9a0a177ef8fb.jpg

:shifty:

Nah, I cant think of anything embarrassing but I have the memory of a goldfish. One thing I do remember which wasnt as embarrassing as such but rather funny was in our performing arts lesson, as a starter activity we got told to invent a new person as if you were going into big brother and do a little audition thing. Me being me thought up a rather camp homosexual brazillion lap dancer called ricardo. So in front of my class I made up the accent and acted as camp as can be. Everyone in my year, I mean everyone came up to me one point that week and told me to either do it or do it again.

zapasant93 said:
haha, i was five and we were in vacation in florida, i was in the pool and i cam out and i couldnt see cause i had clorine on my eyes, and i rammed my face right into some ladies boobs, haha

Now that one made me laugh.

Back