most recent list of upcoming DS games

Clish

PM me if you add my wii
Jan 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
8448-6260-2078-1629
took this list from here http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=H4sUOyfooKFwOYYOgxS7jsnIwyeD2Fch&page=currentNews

Nintendo DS

April 22 -- Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl (Nintendo)
M ay -- Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (Buena Vista)
May -- Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu (Atari)
May -- Pony Friends (Eidos)
May -- Diner Dash (Eidos)
May -- Touch the Dead (Eidos)
June 4 -- Nintendo DS browser (Nintendo)
June 4 -- Planet Puzzle League (Nintendo)
June 11 -- Touchmaster DS (Midway)
June -- Zendoku (Eidos)
Spring -- Naruto Ninja Council 3 (Tomy)
Spring -- Time Ace (Konami)
Spring -- Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (Konami)
Q2 -- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (Natsume)
Summer -- Shrek the Third (Activision)
Summer -- Transformers: Autobots (Activision)
Summer -- Transformers: Decepticons (Activision)

is Nintendo DS browser, the web browser for the ds?
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, i want to play this game so bad... its a farming sim mixed with hack and slash....

Yeah, good question...
I might actually get these Pokiman games! lol

I'll probably buy pokemon because of the thing with the wii game now. Oh and stuck on which transformers to get >.<

StarFox Command
Sonic Rush
One of the PKMN games
MarioKart DS "maybe"

I'm totally getting the pokemon games. Especially because of the wi-fi. One of the main reasons why I got my DS:cornut:

Pokemon is going to suck... its the same old thing with like 10 new pokemon and online and slightly different map....
from that list i am probly getting...
-Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
-Nintendo DS browser(if its the web browser)

MysticGohan said:
Pokemon is going to suck... its the same old thing with like 10 new pokemon and online and slightly different map....
from that list i am probly getting...
-Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
-Nintendo DS browser(if its the web browser)

I dont know, it seems to be breaking quite a few records in Japan (plus i know you were just exagerating but there is closer to like 100 new pokemon)
I say atleast give it a chance. Pokemon's an excellent rpg..
Info: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/

Also, why get a ds browser? i guess i need to see some reviews before i make a final decision on it but it seems just worthless to me..

*ahem* don't want to be rude but is the Jun 4th release of the Nintendo DS Browser correct??? it's just that 3 people i know are already using it......

is this EU, US, JAP or worldwide list?

The DS browser is the web browser, it's been out here in AUS for maybe about a month now, and aparently it sucks, hard to use, doesn't fit well on the screens, but i guess if you're a fan of opera browsers, then go for it.

The DS browser is the web browser, it's been out here in AUS for maybe about a month now, and aparently it sucks, hard to use, doesn't fit well on the screens, but i guess if you're a fan of opera browsers, then go for it.

Heh heh, not really a fan of Opera, but id but it anyway, just to have it!

Back