Multi screen setup???

Ten10Ten

WiiChat Member
Sep 13, 2012
Hey everyone,I'm looking for a multi-monitor PC set up, ideally with 4-6 screencapabilities. I have been digging around on the net and have found fourcompanies that provide what I'm looking for:DigitalEGA () - They provide four base model PC's with awide variety of upgrades available that can power anywhere from 2-24 monitorset-ups. They also sell monitor configurations separately and offer a numberof value combo's (PC and Monitors).Multiple Monitors () - These guys sell a decentselection of monitors and PC's but their PC's seem a bit dated, Intel i3processors etc.Digital Tigers () - Well established company with anextensive range of monitors and PC configurations, I found them to be alittle pricey, especially as I would have to have paid a lot in shipping andimport duty.Quad Vision () - They seems more for large corporationsbut do offer workstations and monitor configurations, although there sitedoes not seem to have e-commerce or pricing available.Has anyone else got any other suggestions on other sites? I am in the UK soideally I would like free or cheap shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth be said you dont need 4-6 monitors. 2 is a good number any more and your just wasting space as its hard to focus on more than two at once

I want it for a bit of multi-tasking, need two for bits of work; while I'm talking to my workmates/ normal mates on Skype conference calls to make sure everything's going smoothly and another window for Internet browsing. So I want at least four; I guess I said 6 coz I'm getting greedy :p

Just get a big TV with PC inputs for stuff like internet and skype

Back