My first impressions with a 360

I've owned a 360 since it came out. It has some awesome games and it has a good load of shitty games (just like any other console). I think Gears of War is one of the best games I've ever played, specially on cooperative mode via Xbox-Live. It's not only the graphics, but the gameplay, the rush and the anguish of being ambushed by a bunch of screaming aliens.

Then there's Viva Piñata (metioned before). You also get beautiful graphics with a slow-paced gameplay a la Zoo Tycon, Simcity and hundreds of other sim games.

And tons of other games with different gameplay styles. So instead of just saying no because you saw a game you did not like try to see different games for the console and then make a really educated decision.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever get an Xbox360. The new Elite package and numerous upcoming titles are enticing, however I'm still very much interested in buying a new, top-of-the-line PC and buying a 360 doesn't (read "at all") help me with that.

Gears of War is a way over hyped game. I haven't touched it in 3 or 4 months. If you want to play a 3rd person shooter on Xbox 360, you should try Lost Planet.

David328ci said:
Gears of War is a way over hyped game. I haven't touched it in 3 or 4 months. If you want to play a 3rd person shooter on Xbox 360, you should try Lost Planet.
eww i hate lost planet multiplayer and the storyline is just run and gun >.>

ajnokia said:
This forum section is for talking about Wii (Cant u reed) There is an XBOX section post there!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this was the XBOX section.... I think your lost

I think mircosoft should have given the xbox another year and released the 360 last year with the wii and ps3

lmao, the xbox 360 graphics KILL wii graphics HANDS DOWN. I have both, And I love both. But seriously, the graphics on gears of war, compared to say red steel, its unbelivable.

Kris Bulldog said:
My uncle has his Wii on HD and after seeing that I am considering getting my wii hooked up as it looks really good.

Get it done!!!..... if you haven’t that is :) ............. ive got mine in my room on a 32'' HD, and i love it, it makes it look crisper, Super Mario World on VC isn’t HD compatible as are a few of the VC games, so i have to keep changing the Scart lead and HD lead over, (PAIN IN THE ARSE) but you don't half spot the difference, Bommerman looks better than Super Mario World......... well sort ov, you get my point :thumbsup:

Strange that Bommerman can work on higher resolution setting than Super Mario World???????

Back