my issue with the VC games list

stugots

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2007
ok why the HELL does Sega have more game on the VC (and now the master system it make it even more) and super nintendo has so little? HELLO its the NINTENDO Wii if everyone wants sega over nintendo it woud have been called the sega Wii and nintendo would have been in the toilet like sega is.

I don't know about you guys but back when the Sega Vs SNES days were upon us there was NO contest the SNES was king.

I agree COMPLAIN MORE PEOPLE. LOL

im not really anti VC like alot of people on here but that does make sense.

Look at past sales. The NES-SNES products dominated over 75% of sales! So it doesn't make sense that we get less Nintendo and more Neo Geo(example), which did horrible in the market minus Japan.

They should be launching 1 of each. 1 per console, per week. So what is that? 6-10 games a week. The NES and SNES library is the largest, numbering in the thousands. Here we are getting 1-5 NES/SNES a month. Do the math, we aren't getting enough games. We'll be lucky to break 25% by the end of 5 years total.

stugots said:
ok why the HELL does Sega have more game on the VC (and now the master system it make it even more) and super nintendo has so little? HELLO its the NINTENDO Wii if everyone wants sega over nintendo it woud have been called the sega Wii and nintendo would have been in the toilet like sega is.

I don't know about you guys but back when the Sega Vs SNES days were upon us there was NO contest the SNES was king.

So you have something agganest Sega ?
Arnt you aware that Nintendo arnt arsed about VC games

As for the last bit of text
notthissl5.jpg

That console war ended years ago
It was a tie
Both had good games

Me thinks you must be blind to the rubbish out on all systems

Prinny: I would have bet $1000 that you would have posted a pic of a cat getting hit with something or attacking someone......

but saying the console wars ended with a tie? thats just silly:wink:

If people complain about this way too much, well then, maybe they have a point.......otherwise, they wouldnt spend any of their spare time complaining on here.....they would just be playing games....

Conan the Librarian said:
Prinny: I would have bet $1000 that you would have posted a pic of a cat getting hit with something or attacking someone......
To quote a chan site

but saying the console wars ended with a tie? thats just silly:wink:
Twas a epic tie
Like that one I once saw that played the star wars theame and it had a tie fighter on it
DOUBLE TIE
If people complain about this way too much, well then, maybe they have a point.......otherwise, they wouldnt spend any of their spare time complaining on here.....they would just be playing games....
QFT

Nintendo knows that their games will sell. They are trickling out VC games because if they let everything out at once, people won't buy the titles that they aren't familiar with. Like, when the Shop channel first started, I bought a ton of games, but if I had the selection then that I have now, I wouldn't have made such decisions.

What they are doing is actually smart on their part. They released Street Fighter 2 before they released Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I bought Street Fighter 2, but would have bought Turbo if it were released.

Nimoi said:
Nintendo knows that their games will sell. They are trickling out VC games because if they let everything out at once, people won't buy the titles that they aren't familiar with. Like, when the Shop channel first started, I bought a ton of games, but if I had the selection then that I have now, I wouldn't have made such decisions.
Where as most people look for reviews on games they dont know about
Thanks to said reviews I have found some gems (Not the 80s toon) and avoided the bad stuff
What they are doing is actually smart on their part. They released Street Fighter 2 before they released Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I bought Street Fighter 2, but would have bought Turbo if it were released.

Where as others just got capcom generations and got them all

Conan the Librarian said:
I do not condone cat rape.

Nobody dose

But thats a funny Dojinshi(or Japanse fan comic)
(Google the words "a cat is fine to" to see a short version)

Backwards Man said:
What I think we need is more people complaining, we don't have enough of that yet......

hahaha, Totaly ! :lol:

Sega vs Nintendo Wars

Genesis 29 million units sold
32x 200,000 units sold
Saturn 9.5 million units sold
Dreamcast 10.6 million units sold
Game Gear 11 million
Grand Total = 51 million

NES 61 million units sold
SNES 49 million units sold
N64 33 million units sold
Game Cube 22 million units sold
Gameboy Advance 81 million units sold
Grand Total = 246 million

If that's a tie, you are dumber than a 4th grader. Nintendo destroyed Sega not only in units sold, but even more in game sales.

sagema said:
Sega vs Nintendo Wars

Genesis 29 million units sold
32x 200,000 units sold
Saturn 9.5 million units sold
Dreamcast 10.6 million units sold
Game Gear 11 million
Grand Total = 51 million

NES 61 million units sold
SNES 49 million units sold
N64 33 million units sold
Game Cube 22 million units sold
Gameboy Advance 81 million units sold
Grand Total = 246 million

If that's a tie, you are dumber than a 4th grader. Nintendo destroyed Sega not only in units sold, but even more in game sales.
<insert rude insult pic>
You forgot Master system
Mega CD
And nomad so add five for nomad

Meh I only rly care about the games not the console

im sure it didn't sell worth crap so it wouldn't effect the stats but I really enjoyed the sega CD

Last edited:
Back