MY LIST OF ANIME crushes!! ^_^

Didn't read the thread, but I'm guessing it got some pretty ignorant posts.

Did I guess right?

En4Neo said:
Didn't read the thread, but I'm guessing it got some pretty ignorant posts.

Did I guess right?
Yes. Mostly by A Random Taco....... But its OK now. Are you gonna post your favorites?

Major Tom said:
Ranma (Female!)

Its a trap
Shes a bloke

What if only the top half got wet
SHE MALE
(im still in)

since you read through everything. you should see that this will only start another problem. If you don't have list, then don't say nothing. back away slowly

Or face my army of crabs

There dumb
Slow
Die with one hit
But there numbers and poisoned pincers will get you

Oh, I have many. Manymanymany.

A sampling?

Cho Hakkai - Saiyuki
Shigure Sohma - Fruits Basket
Kurogane - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
.... lots more. Don't much feel like typing it all out. So there.

And yes, I am an adult female, and I have a real-life boyfriend, thank you. :) The idea is a fictional character as a fantasy object - I'm sure folks "fall in love" with TV, movie, and literary characters all the time without comment. What makes those who find a representation of their ideals in animation any different?

I used to have crushes, like, on the Sonic Comic chars. and im not knockin it "Amy, S. Moon" but I guess I had too much going on for a while to here I lost my fancy for them. A few game chars got me though, but I had to rethink my life after I saw a few chars from a game and found out that they are really young, even though they dont look it
Noa "Legend of Legaia"
noa.jpg

Noa is 10-12
"before I get too far, Ill stop at one...
Heh heh, Fruits Basket, We all fall in love with Hentai chars man

Darkprinny said:
Or face my army of crabs

There dumb
Slow
Die with one hit
But there numbers and poisoned pincers will get you

Lol Mysticgohan dont want to mess with darkprinny........... Plus if you need help you could always borrow some of my blizzage, firage, thunderage lol. But i hope those crabs got special moves like bubblebeam or vice crip............... i could hang with darkprinny though lmao

Meh, I think thats too much for anyone to "hang" with, wow Prinny, lol

.....Fruits Basket is so not hentai.

Shoujo, yes; I had a friend tell me "it makes Sailor Moon look like Die Hard", but not hentai.

Unless I misunderstood you, Tails? :D

Yeah, I saw Fruits Basket as a Hentai video man, im not putting a link up, I might get banned, lol

Yikes! It must have been a fan creation.... I've seen the whole series (more than once, yes I am a dork, whee!) and it's non-hentai. I hope I don't find that link... my heart might just break in two. *chuckle*

Back