My new love--Nintendo Wii Wireless Nunchuk

zhaolong

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2010
I got a Nintendo Wii Wireless Nunchuk, i love this little handle.
http://www.sinamalls.com/goods.php?id=16495
Have you ever tried playing this? Any experience you wanna share please post here! lol.....
Here is the introduction of this creation:

The Nintendo Wii comes with two controllers as standard: the 'Wiimote' is a wireless device which is used for pointing and motion sensing; while the 'Nunchuck' is an additional device that plugs into the bottom of the Wiimote to add extra directional and motion control.

Recently introduced to the market is the Wireless Nunchuk, which gets rid of the connecting wire, and utilises the wireless technology that the Wii is famous for. There are even adapters to convert your existing Nunchucks into wireless versions.

if you got a wireless numchuck then you should buy a wireless sensor bar

ooooo that really sucks for you. Send it back to nintendo so they can fix it.

ooooo that really sucks for you. Send it back to nintendo so they can fix it.

Nintendo doesn't make the accessory described in this thread. It would have to be "sent back" to its respective company (which doesn't seem to be indicated on that site, not even in the low resolution images of the product) and only if it was still under warranty after a year. If it broke easily, perhaps it is a fragile, low quality product anyways.

I've had terrible experiences with third party controllers. I would never buy a wireless Nunchuk or even a Wii Remote that was not made by Nintendo.

Back