My UK Wii has been despatched

pipesfranco

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Oh baby!

I preordered from game when dinosaurs roamed the earth...roundabout September :)

Just checked and my status is DESPATCHED...

Technically I could be having a long Wii session either tomorrow or Thursday

Sweet as a macadamia nut! yee haa

Nice one GAME UK

Last edited:
Doesn't the wii being despatched mean that it will be in store for Launch? So you will still need to wait until friday.?

I thought it meant it was ready to handover to Parcel Force???

Ready for me and my mates Wii weekend! just add lager!

Yea despatched usually means its on it's way out of the warehouse :D

What delivery option did you choose?

didnt give me an option just free delivery i think... so im guessing 2 working days?

Did you buy it online? At my GAME store there wasn't a delivery option - only pick up from store on launch day. Also When Woolworths (whom I've pre-ordered with) "Despatch" orders it means that they have been despatched from warehouse to store. So I still need to haul my ass down to the store friday morning

I feel like a kid at christmas bout this whole wii thing lol. how will I sleep thursday night? . . .

answer = alcohol :)

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Did you buy it online? At my GAME store there wasn't a delivery option - only pick up from store on launch day. Also When Woolworths (whom I've pre-ordered with) "Despatch" orders it means that they have been despatched from warehouse to store. So I still need to haul my ass down to the store friday morning

I feel like a kid at christmas bout this whole wii thing lol. how will I sleep thursday night? . . .

answer = alcohol :)

Yes I preordered online for home delivery.....mind you im waiting for them to despatch my 2k wii points and wii play, hope I get them this week too.

I've not been so excited about a console since i got a japanese Super Famicom with Mario World and R-type from my local importer, oh yes i got Hole In one Golf with it too...Who remembers that game!? I loved the Musak.

Just like being a kid again at crimbo! Ace

If I get it before Friday I will get some exclusive pics up for you guys, of the UK package. Hope I get a Wii sports box with the UK version.

Last edited:
I "demand" you take pics of the box form all sides, and the inside of the package before you touch your wii. lol! :eek:

Game (U.K) Call

Hi guys!

Game just called and asked me what game i wanted since i had put down quite a few so presume they are getting ready the stock ready!

(Good news for Game's)

Gamestation just rang me, got one on release confirmed finally, with all the games I pre-ordered :D

has anyone on here ordered any wii points? mine are still at preorder status

Last edited:
Dont think game online have despatched yet, as you normally get an email with a tracking ref, mine is showing despatched but if you go into track orders with your order number mine is showing picked and packaged only.

Back