My vista died!

tis why im waiting for a more stable (and comparable) build of vista. not many programs run on it and its not very stable yet

Mitch2025 said:
tis why im waiting for a more stable (and comparable) build of vista. not many programs run on it and its not very stable yet
Indeed. The annoying thing is that they're pushing Vista like it was blu-ray or something...

Kidding. Though they are pushing Vista. They don't even have XP machines for sale in some (if not all) stores now...

I only just got Vista but so far I've had no problems.....

mr_resi said:
Well as the title reads mah vista died so expect to be seeing me on mah wii alot more often (were do u think im typing from?
This topic is really unnecessary, it's like saying, "I ate today." Of course your Vista died, it's Vista. It's crap. It's about 2 years away from a stable release.

LOL Visa
ill wait a few years untill all of my programs work on it

Remember how bad XP was when it first came out?

Just wait till Vista gets a Service pack, then it might be less crap. For now, format your HD and install XP. Then call the manufacturer and ask them for a VistaSP2 boot disk whenever it comes out.

Ive done it :yesnod: i has hacked my vista to use all my apps (that dont use the interweb, bye bye MSN :() :D ill tell you how, First use your computer "Inreduced Fuctionality" type in C:/ in the adrees bar and it turns into a windows explorer! Ha ha, touche microsoft, touche

mr_resi said:
Ive done it :yesnod: i has hacked my vista to use all my apps (that dont use the interweb, bye bye MSN :() :D ill tell you how, First use your computer "Inreduced Fuctionality" type in C:/ in the adrees bar and it turns into a windows explorer! Ha ha, touche microsoft, touche
He's talkin' gibberish.

Back