MyNHL07 Wiichat

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a MyNHL thing on Wiichat. It's basiclly you get a NHL team and you manage them you make the lines you can sign players and what not you can trade there will be standings and a and a stats leaderboard.You don't have to have the game to play. First one person with NHL 07 starts a franchise as all 30 teams and will sim 5 games each week to see whose lines are doing good and stuff. I don't have the game so I can't do all the simming so post here to join I will join if we get 30 people to join then we can start the rules will be made by me and the person with NHL 07 and we will post them later.

I have it for the xbox! I'll join this shiz. And do the simming?

Last edited:
Well we don't have enough people so we can't but here's another site.

What is a sim league you may ask? A sim league is a fourm that you join and make your player and you make it the way you want it. After that you do tasks to make your player better you dont have too but it helps make your player better. Then depending on where the site is during the season you will either be a free agent or be put in the draft to get drafted. So by then your on a team. Now comes the best part the games. There are games every few nights and you get to read everything that is happening in the game. It's simmed of NHL 06 or 07. Throughout the season you get to play in many games. Then comes the playoffs. The playoffs are done just like in the NHL, Series best 4 out of 7. Instead of the Stanely Cup you will try your very best in winning the World Wide Cup!

Now if you dont get this, Join up and we will have someone give you more info on the league!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/WWHL_Reborn/index.php?act=idx

If you need help please PM one of the follwing people at the link above! Domi, Pominville29 or Sharpe. We would love to have you and we love to help you if it is needed!!!

Please join if you do join just create a player and Im the guy that reffered you ok?

BUMP! Come on people join this. So many people were in the hockey thread...

ilikecookies said:
I did, made a guy... now what?

You have to get pts to add to your atty's then we wait for the draft.

Alright, I think I got the hang of it. Looks promising thinks for the link.

ilikecookies said:
Alright, I think I got the hang of it. Looks promising thinks for the link.

Your welcome try and get as much people as you can.

Back