All Things Hockey

CocoSSBB said:
Yet another 3-point game benefiting the Flyers.

I swear, they probably lost more game in OT in the last 20 games than games won.

Well, the Devils won (finally), after ANOTHER loss to the Rangers. 0-7. Sad.

who cares if the flyers got a point...
A) they're still behind the Devils
B) even if they make the playoffs they're gonna lose first round
C) Devils FINALLY won a game. :lol:

yes the loss against the Rangers was terrible...and yet. so have all 7 of them. having the rangers for the last game of the season is both a good and bad thing.

bad because well hey 0-8 just isnt a good thing in any way shape or form. not to mention the Rangers would most likely then pass the Devils in standings.

but good because...if and ONLY IF the Devils beat the Rangers on that final game AND happen to be playing them in the first round. then they can go in with the mentality OMFG WE FINALLY BEAT THEM!...however this also adds to the bad if they lose and play them in the first round. then game 1 would be extremely pivital.

4 more games to go! Devils have the islanders, rangers, flyers, and bruins left to play. going 2-2 in these games is not gonna cut it. devils NEED to beat either the Rangers or Islanders.

as for the Canucks. i want them to make the playoffs as the 8th seed. because i feel that they (because of Luongo) have the best chance of knocking out the Red Wings. (NOTE:in the first round)

What an end to the month the Bruins are having three wins on the bounce makes up for the bad start.

If anyone missed it, I suggest on watching tonights hockey highlights from the Colorado vs Edmonton game. Jose Theodore made a very impressive save when he dove across his crease.

Rangers are a joke right now. Only 1 win since the all star break. Someone needs to light a fire under their asses to get them going again & that someone is playing in Hartford right now. I'm talking about Sean Avery, he was a catalyst last year for them. I can only hope that he clears waivers on his way back up...

What happened to like half of this thread? its just gone...lol.

five game losing streak for the Devils...longest all season, 6 games are left. they clinched a playoff berth but at this rate they are gonna be a nice first round exit.

LOL A lot of the threads have died, this one & the MLB one in particular.
So a few things have changed. Renney out, Tortorella in. He's done a nice job with the team, pointing them back in the right direction for the most part.

Got Sean Avery back, love this move.

Traded for Nik Antropov for 2 future draft picks to Toronto. He's done an awesome job since he came aboard. Hopefully the Rangers sign him & Z (Zherdev) to long term deals, they would be crazy not to.

Traded a few people, Dawes, Prucha (sad to see him go) & Kalinin (WHOO) for Derrick Morris.

Really in general all the new guys are making noise. The only complaint I have with the team is & I speak for all Ranger fans, we still have Wade Redden, who's done a craptastic job all year. I think he was ranked in the top 5 slowest skaters in the league. He's also a defensive liability & you would think a guy his size would actually use his size & hit somebody!!! Oh well, only 5 years left on his contract. :mad2::mad2:

Had 4 tickets to last night's game at MSG, took 1 other Ranger fan & 2 Devils fans. Hell of a win last night, a very important one. Lundqvist was amazing in net last night.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Luongo may be signing an extension with the Canucks. The contract is rumored to be around a six-year deal.

And the 2011 Stanley cup champions are....... THE DETROIT REDWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

Last edited:
Back