MySims sucks

bokeh

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2007
Title says it all....

I've seen people give the game good reviews.... I don't kno why.... The graphics are pretty good, I'll give it that...

The game jus makes me feel like im 10yrs old.... And its expensive.... building furniture and houses is annoying cuz for every piece you use, it have to click on it first.... So if you're planning on using the same piece over and over, get ready to click on it every single time.... Pretty damn annoying....

The "voices" are jus sounds.... And there's no multiplayer to visit other peoples work....

Im gonna rid myself of this game.... With so many good reviews on it... I had to chime in so I save someone else from wasting money/time...

you just hold down the B button as you place the piece to copy it so you dont have to keep selecting it all the time..

plus the voices have always been sounds & at least in mysims you get to decide if your sim has a high pitched voice or a low one..

From what I have heard it sounded like a decent game.
Sorry you did not enjoy it.

You really should have known what you were getting yourself into, maybe read more reviews from gaming websites and not just what people are saying on here.

Not that WiiChatters are wrong :lol:

Haha fire flower, and I know why you didn't enjoy the game. You've probably most defenitly played the other Sims games for the computer and have grown used to them. Now MySims is alot different and has more of a younger feel and that is a big change in the series. It's the exact same reason why I don't like the game

Im gettin it monday! Cant wait to play. Sucks that monday is my longest school day :(

I can imagine why you dont like it. Too bad though

meh, its ok, not the greatest tho, ide give it 5.5/10

Back