Need a Good Multiplayer VC Game!

The Staple Multiplayer game is MArio KArt 64......get 2 GC controllers and 2 classics.

Contra III is a great multiplayer.

Gradius III is a pretty good one too, me and my friends all had this game tho, so it comes natural to us. Might not be as enjoyable if you didnt know what was up, and got your ass kicked every 4 seconds.

of course we always play a few rounds of SFII before we get down with the other games.

Yeah, if you play Streets of Rage II, put it on the hardest difficulty you can. My 4 year old son can play through most of this game, and he still shits his pants......(yes I have a son, who lives many states away, guess you just got a personal look into the life of the Librarian).

All of you young gamers should avoid pre-marital sex (unless she promises you she doesnt want to have kids and swears she's on the pill, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO),

Last edited:
You have three versions of Street Fighter II to choose from (at least, I believe it's three, someone correct me if I'm mistaken, please...), which is a good multiplayer game.

Mario Kart 64 would also be a good choice, if you don't have it for the N64, or just feel like reliving the experience on a new console with different control configurations.

If you don't mind old-school multiplayer RPGs where you have to use a password to continue using your character after dying, I'd suggest Dungeon Explorer, as well. It's nothing amazing, but it's fun if you're into simple, somewhat generic old-school RPG goodness. :p

I could definitely go for some Gauntlet/Gauntlet II. II is 4 player. They need to release that. There are probably newer versions of Gauntlet on the newer systems i've never played (and by newer, I mean newer than NES) . Dungeon explorer kinda reminded me of the game.

Back