Need Help? Come Here

If you already had the boomerang, the monkeys should of stopped following once they get on the mushrooms.

I need help in the temple of time, how do I beat the miniboss? Has anyone got any tips or advice on an easy way to beat him?

Is there a way to get to the Sacred Grove after I get the sword? I forgot to get the snails the first time I was there, and now the entrance looks blocked.

Teleport, or take the long way. When you first went to the Sacred Grove you followed the Skull Kid, take the same path.

Subarnu said:
Teleport, or take the long way. When you first went to the Sacred Grove you followed the Skull Kid, take the same path.
Thanks for the help. But i don't see a warp location at the sacred grove. Is there supposed to be one?

I've already tried the long way - I'm past the Howling Stone and at the grove where I first met the Skull Kid - but the path looks blocked.

BLocked? Have you tried climbing the tree to the top?

Sparx said:
BLocked? Have you tried climbing the tree to the top?
Which tree is that? I can't seem to find it. I'm in the area with the triangle stone (where originally I howled to make Skull Kid 1st appear).

Do I need to clawshot some vines to climb a tree?

No, in a room look around there is a stump you can climb, followed by a ladder that will lead to a wooden path on top. Its not the room with the water, its a big room with trees.

Sparx said:
No, in a room look around there is a stump you can climb, followed by a ladder that will lead to a wooden path on top. Its not the room with the water, its a big room with trees.
Okay, I must be blind. So this room with the stump is NOT the room that has the stone with the triangle on it?

Back