Need Help? Come Here

You know what, I am not sure because I never had to re-visit the place.

If you mean the 2 guardians for the puzzle, they should already be in their place so the door should be open.

If not, I don't think you can go back, sorry buddy.

You mean the puzzle? That took me a while to figure out. Can't really help you with that though. If you are really stuck look at a walkthrough for that part.

Here is the quick way to get past that complex puzzle. I will put it in a spoiler box, just incase you would like to try on your own.

down, up, left, up, right, down, down, down, up, up, left, up, up,
right, down.

You can always refer to this later.

I dont think you can revisit it...no...I'm not sure...

Thorgouge said:
mm could you be a bit more specific. I am in that room with the vines and the bottomless pit and the rocks and i entered the room on the left with the water mill and the 2 geysers as well as the big bubble monster but what the hell do i do to get past the walls?

2 geysers? Shoot one of the rock things on the ceilings so it drops down on to one of the geysers. Climb on it and when the geyser spurts up and your on it jump forward and you should be on a ledge jump over that and you should be in a room with a bunch of spider things. Hope this helps :yesnod:

Dessert??

Hi

Im in the desert sectuion of the game and im near to a big pillar and midna is telling me that the pillar looks man made. Now i assume that im supposed to transort the pilar to the eldin provence but reading from the net it say transport to the bridge of eldin but i have no telepot place called that in eldin provence. Any ideas??

Thanks

rob585 said:
Hi

Im in the desert sectuion of the game and im near to a big pillar and midna is telling me that the pillar looks man made. Now i assume that im supposed to transort the pilar to the eldin provence but reading from the net it say transport to the bridge of eldin but i have no telepot place called that in eldin provence. Any ideas??

Thanks
Go back to the bridge of eldin.

I would if i could but there is no teleport place with that name??

Go to the nearest portal to the bridge of eldin and walk all the way over there. then you will have to kill those monsters.

I need help! Like badly!

Alright, I am in Hyrule Castle, got that, and I am stuck in the graveyard there. After activating the swich, beside that magic tree, or what ever it's called, what do I do? After I activate it?

Please help me!

Back