Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Tell me if you need anymore help.

as far as i can tell the wires are fine. on a side note my wireless now connects which it didnt before, except it wouldnt connect in a game. would still like to figure out why my lan stopped working.

Does the light still turn on in it?

please help

hey pro gamer

I really need your help

i want to use my laptop to connect my wii to the net. my laptop has wireless. my laptop uses a 3g usb modem! is it possible to connect the wii with my setup. If so. please tell me how. this is drivin me nuts.:yikes:

Are you talking about connecting your laptop to your wii or using all the things the laptop uses on your wii?

(Does the light still turn on in it?) the light on the router were my ethernet for wii is connected does not turn on.

well basically using my laptops internet connection and sharing it with wii using wifi. it should be possible with adhoc connection, the wii detects the network ssid, but then when it test the connection i get a error code. tried manual and auto settings on the laptop and wii, same prob. im no network expert, i think that my adhoc settings is incorrect, or the interent sharing is incorrect.just not sure which settings it should be on. If you know. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

zippymk13 said:
Do i have to buy Wii Internet or do i only need my Computer
Yes you do. But i don't have it because i have my computer.

Yes. Are you talking about different countries?

zippymk13 said:
Hi, how do i get the internet on my wii, do i have to buy it?

Yes, It will cost 500 Wii points for the Full (Not "Trial") version of the Wii web browser (channel). The trial version is pretty bare boned. It's worth it if you want to say, use it for IM'ing, streaming audio - video files to your Wii and watching Flash Videos like on Youtube as well :D

Back