Neosquid's fabulous banner shop~

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
I've decided to go through and make a shop thread, cause wynaut.

I can make banners, mostly, but I can make some other stuff too if you want. I use Photoshop and GIMP, if you're wondering.

And if you want a gif in a banner or something, this place would probably be better for that. I'm not good with gifs. I can resize/crop/recolor/etc many of them, though, depending on the size and the number of frames.

But let's get down to business~

Rules:
-All forum rules apply (although I may double post if I need to)
-I will not VM/PM you your request , I will post it in this thread. Just stay subscribed/check sometimes.
-If I am uncomfortable working on something, I will not do it. This includes mostly sexual stuff that is awkward to make for people.
-Please be specific and detailed in your requests, and use decent grammar.
-Do not rush me. I will probably finish your request fairly quickly, but sometimes I'm busy or something.

Request format:

I'm not picky with formatting, but I would obviously like it clear what you want me to make. Just use common sense. Images, background, text, effects, etc.

The default banner size I use is usually around 160 pixels tall and 450 pixels wide. Please clarify if you have another size in mind.

Examples:

[Please note that some of these banners were made for people off of this forum, hence the unfamiliar usernames]
CKBanner.png

MLPBanner.png

PurpleBurstBanner.png

ShadowLugia2-1.png

RarityBanner.png

ShinyCelebiHLBanner.png

ElementTrioBanner.png

BatBanner.png

RikuBannerPng.png

ShuckleBanner454.png

TheStormBanner9001.png

If you have any reasonable questions, don't hesitant to ask.

Last edited:
*Walks in store.*

Ohai am I the first customer? Well, can I get a zombie themed banner for my RP, Days Passed Away?

I would like maybe just a waste-high black silhouetted group of what is obviously zombies on a dark, dingy looking orange background, and in the bottom which should be completely blacked out by the sihouetted group of zombies I'd like the RP title in big bold white all caps letters. Maybe add something to the text like some blemish, dirty looking grungey effects.

Thank you! :D

FIRST

Is what I was going to post, but then Bodine ninja'd me...

Magikarp is at the top of your work! rep +1-- o rite, dis is post-graphics section "design lounge" wiichat

May your banners be made famous across Wiichat, Nicky (well, they already are really). And spread the 'mons too. ;)

I love the irony in that, at the time of posting this thread, I'm not even using a banner I made myself.

@CK: Of course, I'd like this shop to be at least somewhat popular. Thank you. ^^;

*Walks in store.*

Ohai am I the first customer? Well, can I get a zombie themed banner for my RP, Days Passed Away?

I would like maybe just a waste-high black silhouetted group of what is obviously zombies on a dark, dingy looking orange background, and in the bottom which should be completely blacked out by the sihouetted group of zombies I'd like the RP title in big bold white all caps letters. Maybe add something to the text like some blemish, dirty looking grungey effects.

Thank you! :D
I'll get on it!

....later. I need sleep, as I'm not a zombie myself... @_@

Assasin's trollsome request has already struck. :lol: That was quick. Good on ya for responding with art rather than refusal, Nicky.

[STRIKE]Now make me a banner with a Magikarp murdering a pile of those ponies.[/STRIKE]

[strike]Don't expect me to put an amazing amount of effort into an anti-pony banner.[/strike]

As much as it pains me to say it, I must make all my banners look at least decent. I never thought that policy would come back to haunt me, damnitt. D:

I would like to make a request that would get me banned. I would like Snake from Metal Gear Solid sucker punching a Magikarp in the Face. Size....about the size of your dancing man lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodine:

DaysPassedAwaycopy.png

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/SuperSeaking/DaysPassedAwaycopy.png

During the early stages of this, I kept thinking it would turn out awful. I'm quite pleased with the end result, though.

I apologize if it's not what you were expecting. And sorry if it's a little on the big side.

Rage5575:

MagikickerSnake.png

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/SuperSeaking/MagikickerSnake.png

I couldn't find a good picture of Snake punching, so I hope this will do. It honestly isn't very good, but oh well, it should still upset CK, which is what you apparently wanted. xD

WiiAssasin: I had no urge to finish a banner I didn't want to make in the first place now, so I'll get it done later.

Last edited:
Not what I expected, but better than what I had in mind, great job Nick :D

This is such a great place! Yes I would like a banner that has a Pichu zapping a fainted Sharpedo and the words "Banner made by Neosquid" in the corner please. :trollface:

lmfao

More than half the banners requested have been attempts to troll people. Nick, your talents are wasted on such sinister motivations. :lol:

Back