NES or SNES?

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
Hey guys, just wanted your opinion, i've been looking into getting a snes or a nes...can you guys give me some advice? onlly 4 pplz who actually have the console (VC is not an excuse!)

SNES all the way! I have the 2 consoles and SNES kicks ass! It´s a better console with better games, great classics and better versions of nes games (like super mario all stars). ;)

rest44 said:
SNES all the way! I have the 2 consoles and SNES kicks ass! It´s a better console with better games, great classics and better versions of nes games (like super mario all stars). ;)

I agree. Although I love my NES games [I am 23], the SNES games are much longer and more in depth and more fun for me. I prefer my SNES over my NES. Good luck getting the carts without paying an arm and a leg. If you are looking for a Zelda Link to the Past I've got one factory sealed---NO BS. If anyone were interested I'd take pics of it. I'd be willing to part with it for a decent price.

I own both, but i play the NES more [I guess i cause i have more games for it]

Capt Elmer said:
Contra is on the NES so the NES has a clear advantage over the SNES :ihih:

There is a Contra on SNES. I thought it was good, but nowhere near as good as the first :]

SNES is particularly better than NES, but NES has ORIGINAL games...alas, i cant give an opinion on this one, but I like my SNES more, so i guess SNES...i think...?

Same here. The NES, like ive said, is ONLY good for ORIGINAL games, not for fun, lol, dont want to offend the MegaMan fans. Ive never played a MegaMan game before...

Back